What else are you doing right now?

Watching and waiting for another thunderstorm, which is heading this way...:(

get drunk and stick metal things in the front garden. Then pull your armchair to the window and watch the show

oh you do not like them?

i love them.

get drunk and stick metal things in the front garden. Then pull your armchair to the window and watch the show

I love watching them...but there were several tornados that went through here Friday night and earlier today that have caused quite alot of damage....

Nothing devastating happened in my neighborhood, but I spent all day Sunday using a chainsaw cutting up all the big tree limbs that came down....water came into my basement, blah blah blah....I don't mind the storm, it's the cleaning up after it that I don't like...

I love watching them...but there were several tornados that went through here Friday night and earlier today that have caused quite alot of damage....

Nothing devastating happened in my neighborhood, but I spent all day Sunday using a chainsaw cutting up all the big tree limbs that came down....water came into my basement, blah blah blah....I don't mind the storm, it's the cleaning up after it that I don't like...

ahhh

well that is scary,up here in new england that is no fear so i love them,i love the smell in the summer after a good hard rain and thunderstorm.

haha

if you got a band to play some moz tunes i would soooo do it.

hahah

Dude. You know I can arrange that, don't you?

Nothing devastating happened in my neighborhood, but I spent all day Sunday using a chainsaw cutting up all the big tree limbs that came down...

That's hot.

hahahaha

Seriously, that sux :( We had major storms today too, I kept stressing that I was going to have water in my basement...no (phew) not this time...but more storms are coming.

p.s. I don't like storms. Could have something to do with watching scary movies all my life :p

Dude. You know I can arrange that, don't you?

That's hot.

hahahaha

Seriously, that sux :( We had major storms today too, I kept stressing that I was going to have water in my basement...no (phew) not this time...but more storms are coming.

p.s. I don't like storms. Could have something to do with watching scary movies all my life :p

do not challenge me

Watching I Love Lucy. I love the episodes when they are in LA. They are eating at the Brown Derby now. I love old Hollywood. :)

Tags
brushing teeth feedingtheducks one what? rubbing one out taking a massive dump
Back
Top Bottom