What else are you doing right now?

Drinking a Gouden Haven (Holland) beer, getting ready to watch Michael Clayton.

i watched that last week. it was good, but i dont know about oscar worthy. and i really didnt think Tilda Swinton's character was oscar worthy. i mean, yeah, good performance, but i didnt see what was so amazing about it. whatevz

i'll probably watch SNL tonight. i wanna see another Obama/Hillary sketch.

If SOLOW had a face...would this be it?

sleazy.jpg

woo baby! now i have a picture to look at later. thanks!!! :p

i watched that last week. it was good, but i dont know about oscar worthy. and i really didnt think Tilda Swinton's character was oscar worthy. i mean, yeah, good performance, but i didnt see what was so amazing about it. whatevz

i'll probably watch SNL tonight. i wanna see another Obama/Hillary sketch.

Oh that's right! Chicago's own Wilco is on the show tonight! With the Juno girl hosting. Hmm, maybe I can put George off a night...

by solow, im gonna go hang out with my lovie lovie lovie love love!!!!!!

Oh William...get your head into the gutter with mine and figure it out! ;)

Enjoy!

ohhh wait do you mean my right hand as a masterbatory device??? is that it?? im really having a hard time figuring this out

feeling so, so much better than I have been! Hope I've finally kicked whatever infection I had this time!

I'm watching 'The Comic Strip: More Bad News ( Part 1)'
EDIT: because I'm down with community spirit, why not..watch it with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
feeling a bit :( but hey, I can secretly watch Dancing on Ice soon :)

EOH, I'm going through more or less the same. It gets better by the day. ;)

Finally! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :guitar:
I know! God, 3 days with practically no eating or drinking (and the eating and drinking i was managing was UNBELIEVABLY painful, even with a cocktail of painkillers!) it feels so good to have solid food.

Watching South Park in Hungarian, eating an unhealthily huge yoghurt. (This latter will probably give me nightmares.)

Tags
brushing teeth feedingtheducks one what? rubbing one out taking a massive dump
Back
Top Bottom