What else are you doing right now?

I know! God, 3 days with practically no eating or drinking (and the eating and drinking i was managing was UNBELIEVABLY painful, even with a cocktail of painkillers!) it feels so good to have solid food.

Sorry that I don't know/remember what was wrong, but I'm glad you are doing better. *healing hugs*

Watching South Park in Hungarian, eating an unhealthily huge yoghurt. (This latter will probably give me nightmares.)

You know who to ask about the DREAMS you have :) or nightmares, whichever :rolleyes:

I am typing up my Performance Review that I'm supposed to have tomorrow. My DH helped me write it :p I thanked him and told him, I would 'take it out in trade' :D too bad he's not feeling well. LOLZ

NRitH...did you ever do/have your review? How'd it go? Things are better for me at the office -I'm being put on a new project so I will slowly but surely get out of Accounting work and having to deal with my bitchy moody co-worker every day (halleluah!) I can't wait to hear what she has to say in my review. Well, I have a few choice things for her too. Some 'creative writing' on my part :) Nice but nasty.

NRitH...did you ever do/have your review? How'd it go? Things are better for me at the office -I'm being put on a new project so I will slowly but surely get out of Accounting work and having to deal with my bitchy moody co-worker every day (halleluah!) I can't wait to hear what she has to say in my review. Well, I have a few choice things for her too. Some 'creative writing' on my part :) Nice but nasty.

Heh. I finally made my boss commit to a date and time for my review, and I had it a couple weeks ago. He basically told me that everything that I think is good about myself and my work actually sucks, according to him. For example, he said that I was an uncreative problem solver. I laughed at him and asked him to name one other person in our department who would agree with him. He also chastised me for putting in a few 60+ hour weeks several months ago to meet a tight deadline, saying that I wasn't very efficient if I had to resort to extra hours like that. The asshole has been regularly putting in 60+ hour weeks for the past decade. I told him that as long as he gives me shit work to do, or rescinds whatever responsibilities he has given me, I have no motivation to put even 1% more effort into my job, even though I'm currently at about 5%. He couldn't figure out why. I got the same raise as last year, more or less, so, just like every year before this one, I still have a job, and it still pays well, and I still hate it with more passions than I can muster to find a new job.

Hopefully your review will go better. :D

^^ NRitH, your boss sounds like a stupid little bitch! Sorry to change the subject, but can you keep the Hello Kitty avatar for awhile? I love Hello Kitty! (You can get rid of the car though, it's scary :p.)

Heh. I finally made my boss commit to a date and time for my review, and I had it a couple weeks ago. He basically told me that everything that I think is good about myself and my work actually sucks, according to him. For example, he said that I was an uncreative problem solver. I laughed at him and asked him to name one other person in our department who would agree with him. He also chastised me for putting in a few 60+ hour weeks several months ago to meet a tight deadline, saying that I wasn't very efficient if I had to resort to extra hours like that. The asshole has been regularly putting in 60+ hour weeks for the past decade. I told him that as long as he gives me shit work to do, or rescinds whatever responsibilities he has given me, I have no motivation to put even 1% more effort into my job, even though I'm currently at about 5%. He couldn't figure out why. I got the same raise as last year, more or less, so, just like every year before this one, I still have a job, and it still pays well, and I still hate it with more passions than I can muster to find a new job.

Hopefully your review will go better. :D

You should have said to him ..."and what do you do...well, you just sit there!"... Does he not know the problems you solve on solo?!! :mad: :D Well, you said your piece/peace & I'm sure you're glad it's over and you got an increase anyway. Thanks for the good luck vibes for me. We are both getting along a little better knowing that I won't be working with her much more, if at all. I have a good, long-time friend/boss to thank for helping me get out of the rut. He doesn't like her either :p

p.s. I was HUGE into Hello Kitty as a small girl. Shocker, eh? I even shoplifted HK stuff in 5th grade -and got busted for it. :eek: :guitar:

p.s. I was HUGE into Hello Kitty as a small girl. Shocker, eh? I even shoplifted HK stuff in 5th grade -and got busted for it. :eek: :guitar:
haha...HK is totally worth getting busted over. :D
I just went to the Sanrio store in Honolulu and bought a keychain with Hello Kitty disguised as a macadamia nut. Corr--they even sell a little charm with Hello Kitty in the middle of a spam musubi! It's so bizarre it's funny. In Hawaii, you can also get the Hello Kitty stuff where she's got a tan!

Resisting the urge to eat mini eggs....
:mad:

Sorry that I don't know/remember what was wrong, but I'm glad you are doing better. *healing hugs*

You know who to ask about the DREAMS you have :) or nightmares, whichever :rolleyes:

I am typing up my Performance Review that I'm supposed to have tomorrow. My DH helped me write it :p I thanked him and told him, I would 'take it out in trade' :D too bad he's not feeling well. LOLZ

awwwwwwwwwww! thanks! i had a horrid throat infection I think, ears and sinuses too.

I've been watching a movie titled Down (Hungarian title: the Killing Elevator). I think it's officially the worst movie ever. The only reason I started watching it was that I saw Naomi Watson on the setlist.:p

Finishing off my huge box of mother's day posh chocs and feeling very sick and sad at my lack of self control.:(I should have shared them.:sick:

Writing an essay which compares how 'The Secret Police' (doc. about racism in the police force) and a documentary of Factory Records allow us to confront serious issues.

Love PTxx.

Finishing off my huge box of mother's day posh chocs and feeling very sick and sad at my lack of self control.:(I should have shared them.:sick:

Why should you share? If you are the mother they are yours and no on elses...saying this because I am kind :) and because I just got back with a mega box of lager which I do not intend to share and trying to convince myself I am right!

Love PTxx.

waiting for the water to heat up for a bath, picking at fish and chips and sharng them with the cat.

Planning the menu for Sunday. It's gonna be my mom's birthday. :)

Planning the menu for Sunday. It's gonna be my mom's birthday. :)
being mighty pissed off I can't get an evening doctors appointment in the evening before Monday. it's only wednesday! I can't believe it!

I seriously need to start studying for my Italian final which is tomorrow. But I can't seem to pry myself away from all these distractions (damn the internet)!

And I thought my studying habits would have improved after all these years of not being in school ... yeah, not so much.

Ok, opening Oggi in Italia now ... something tells me I'll be back though.

Tags
brushing teeth feedingtheducks one what? rubbing one out taking a massive dump
Back
Top Bottom