What Elliott Smith album(s) do you recomend?

yes as sad as Elliot's story is I still try to remember the playful guy standing right in front of me onstage, and I remember the songs of love, passion, despair and to me they are of a person just shaing feelings.

the fact that some of those songs, especially the one nugz just mentioned, seemed almost prophetic, probably don't give a complete glimpse of Elliot.

i think he battled demons and we were lucky enough to witness a small glimpse of that battle through his music, but I'm certain there was more to it than what we all know.

fyi - a photograph book of Elliot will be coming out soon if it hasn't already by one of his friends a preview of it was in SPIN either this month or last.

yes as sad as Elliot's story is I still try to remember the playful guy standing right in front of me onstage, and I remember the songs of love, passion, despair and to me they are of a person just shaing feelings.

the fact that some of those songs, especially the one nugz just mentioned, seemed almost prophetic, probably don't give a complete glimpse of Elliot.

i think he battled demons and we were lucky enough to witness a small glimpse of that battle through his music, but I'm certain there was more to it than what we all know.

fyi - a photograph book of Elliot will be coming out soon if it hasn't already by one of his friends a preview of it was in SPIN either this month or last.

his anniversary is coming up soon actually. i remember reading about it the day it happened. i wasnt even a big fan at that point, but i still remember being really upset.

I got to see Elliott on the XO tour at the Treamont Music Hall in Charlotte..
I had a Morrissey shirt on and after the show we drank Mickey's at the bar and chatted about life in general and Morrissey... It is a time I will never forget...
Elliott RIP....

thats sooo awesome. so he was a Morrissey fan? oh i love him even more. *tear*

Back
Top Bottom