What don't you like about Mozzer?

Do you wish you knew how to love Morrissey more than you currently do?

• OH Yes yes yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Eh?

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Re: What don\'t you like about Mozzer?

:crazy:

you no smart. you dumb. you no think.

seriously, so we must support Bush because he no saddam? people beat up on them because they beat up on world. why be so passive? If we do not criticize, then government run our lives, more people die, children working in factories, women with no vote (though in your case, it would be good if you did not have a vote on anything), nonwhite skin die...more. please get brain. get clue. get life.

boo hoo. so morrissey no eat meat. you meat head. turn you on meat does?? go love macho dickhead, leave morrissey to us. i hear kid rock the kind of man you want. maybe ted nugent.

I just loved this.

To Kewpie.

Morrisseys bouncers on tour are called Mozzers Men or something similar.

That's odd. The topic of this thread ("What don't you like about Mozzer?") is quite different from the poll ("Do you wish you knew how to love Morrissey more than you currently do?") that goes with it. Must be a thread created by a moron.

Humour, my friend....humour!

I'm stunned anyone actually voted!

Humour, my friend....humour!

Im stunned anyone actually voted!

I no believin. You sound serious. serious dumb. But if you say you joke, i believin. ok. just remember, do not be like this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahaha, they\'re called Moz Posse.

[SIZE=\"6\"]Get a proper keyboard!! [/SIZE]

It\'s not my keyboard. Friend says something wrong with my network maybe? browser? though I tried reinstalling. I gave up. We just need to live with me.

Or I guess if it annoys you enough, you can always ban me. Um...please don\'t

I also don't like him going on about not being loved or not being able to love or whatever. For f***s sake the guy's idolised by millions and could have his pick of whatever sex he's into.

That's what frustrates me about him. He has everything a person could possibly want, and he knows it too.

That's what frustrates me about him. He has everything a person could possibly want, and he knows it too.

Paris is a classic e.g! I like the lyrics but the don't bear any relevence to what i've seen. It's a case of him not loving anyone else, or not letting himself...

He slagged Kate Bush off! That's a tough forgive, but i think i can do it!!

Back
Top Bottom