What Does The Girl Say At The Start Of Black Cloud?

Me neither.

CG

this song has grown me,i am still just not that happy with hearing him say black cloud 30 times.or how many times it is repeated.

this song has grown me,i am still just not that happy with hearing him say black cloud 30 times.or how many times it is repeated.

song has yet to grow on me, i really hope its not a single :rolleyes:

A question about the song black cloud

guys,i have a question about this song,i want to know what does the spoken voice says at the begining ,sound like a child`s voice....but i`m not sure. thank you ;)

I think this song is really, really good, but to damn short. I simply don't get it.

Just when the tention is built up, and Jeff Beck starts to play the solo :guitar: (I assume it IS JB playing that since it really sounds like him) it ends!!

I suppose Moz is having a laugh, or something.

Sample at beginning of Black Cloud

Has it been established what the female voice says at the beginning of Black Cloud?

And does anybody thing the little intro reflects Moz' love of "Imperfect List", which Jake played on, yes?

Re: Sample at beginning of Black Cloud

Has it been established what the female voice says at the beginning of Black Cloud?

And does anybody thing the little intro reflects Moz' love of "Imperfect List", which Jake played on, yes?

'Can you see the black cloud?' ~ easier to hear in concert recordings

I don't think it has anything to do with "The Imperfect List". Synth and a female voice don't really mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom