What does "Morrissey retains full ownership of World Peace Is None Of Your Business" mean?

butley

As per the True To you post does Morrissey own the album rights and all? If so he may have pulled off a good trick.

I think you've answered your own question. But technically speaking I guess it could mean he can release singles from it, promo videos etc... without having to worry about Harvest.

That's my guess before bedtime.

It could mean that, when he says he's in search of a new label, it not only means for his next album but also he needs a label to re-release this album on but doing a proper job this time, with proper promotion and such.
Maybe that's why Moz has pushed this whole "I've been dropped" thing when Harvest said he hadn't, because he knows the album is brilliant and Harvest were shit, and so he wanted off the label as quick as possible, so he could take the album to another label and get it re-released with better promotion? That would also explain why the two obvious singles are still yet to be released as such. Get a new label, re-release the album with the two strongest singles as promotion.
FAILURE TRANSMOGRIFIED INTO STRATOSPHERIC SUCCESS, MOZ STYLE!!!
Take that, The Man!!!!

Back
Top Bottom