What does lobster taste like?

Girl-Afraid

Least Likely To
I'm going with friends to try lobster next Saturday.
I like crab and prawn, will I like lobster?

I'm going with friends to try lobster next Saturday.
I like crab and prawn, will I like lobster?

Lobster tastes like lobster.

Will you like it? I'm not your tongue...

Also, did you really need to create a thread about this?

Lobster tastes Great. And here's what it sounds like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats an eye opener, My God. I've really looked the other way when it comes to the animal rights issue and it inexcusable I've done so. My friend Barney and co-worker Erin are both vegetarians and Barney has spoken to me a little about his moral choice of being a vegetarian. I've never been to a Morrissey concert so I've never seen the presentation during "Meat is Murder." I have listened to the song a lot and I fully understand the lyrics but chose to ignore the lesson in my daily life. I saw an interview with Mike Joyce who eloquently explained his vegetarian stance and it struck a chord with me but pretty much forgot about it the next day. That video was shocking Morrizsey.

- - - Updated - - -

Like sex... but better!

- - - Updated - - -

Lobsters don't have spines... like some posters here, obviously.

Did you see the video? Who cares if a lobster has a spine or not. You mean to tell me you think that lobster didnt feel that boiling water?

Not always. Some people will put a knife through its head, killing it instantly. Others recommend, freezing them first.

Freezing is equally as horrific. There's just no argument to be made against these facts. None.

Freezing is equally as horrific. There's just no argument to be made against these facts. None.

The thought behind freezing is it puts them to sleep. Apparently that makes the killing 'humane'.

By the way, excellent song choice. One of my favourites. :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

Lobster tastes like lobster.

Will you like it? I'm not your tongue...

Also, did you really need to create a thread about this?

I don't know Viva. I was thinking about starting a thread asking if I should wash my hair tonight.

The thought behind freezing is it puts them to sleep. Apparently that makes the killing 'humane'.

By the way, excellent song choice. One of my favourites. :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know Viva. I was thinking about starting a thread asking if I should wash my hair tonight.

I've been freezing cold before and its terrible, as anyone knows who has experienced it. Thanks a lot for the info Iona.

It is an excellent song. And the video is the best! I love the way Fred dances. Maybe Morrissey borrowed a move or two of his.

Ricky Wilson, the guitarist in the video, died a few years after this video was taken from complications of the Aids virus. He was the B-52's predominant songwriter in terms of writing the music. This song really showcases his great guitar work. Wow, in the middle of the song the music really starts popping.

Oh weren't the b-52's quirky and who can ever get enough novelty with their new wave? Not me, for sure.

They cook them alive because with shellfish, you cannot wait until it dies to cook it- it goes bad. That's why they tell you when you buy mussels at the fish market to make sure the mussels are closed...it means they are alive and fresh. If you wait until crabs or lobster or clams die to cook them and eat them, you will get violently ill. It's not done to be cruel or inhumane; it's a matter of health.

If you like crab and prawns, you'll like lobster. There is much to eat in the tail and the claws are meaty as well. Lobster which comes from very cold water (New England, U.S. or the North Sea) is going to taste different from lobster which comes from warmer climates. Usually the warmer climate lobster is smaller, but it's tasty.
party0021.gif

Attachments

• party0021.gif
    party0021.gif
    2 KB · Views: 1,258
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom