What does bored think of JJ?

Now, now... every mod is special* in their own little way. :):):):)

*insert your description

I don't agree with mcrickson 'outing' Kewpie like that. :whip: watch it, kid :cool:

And I have a question... Why doesn't Karin mod so much anymore? *waves* I miss her.

I like JJ, buckos

Ditto!

Don't be patronising you c***

:eek: oh no you di'int :boxing:

You are showing your true colours, have no respect or decency whatsoever.

You have no right to reveal private conversation in here.

This is the last time I reply your post.

Carry on posting snide comments about me, insolent bigheaded loudmouth.

Well that was an unexpected outburst. It's odd that she says I had no right to reveal private conversation in here when she did the very same to me whilst I was being trolled by reelaround and bluejag.

I don't agree with mcrickson 'outing' Kewpie like that. :whip: watch it, kid :cool:

Oh, you didn't know about Kewpie informing trolls about warnings I'd received? Oh, yes, indeed. Right here. Now it seems to me, since warnings/infractions are given via private messages and that that information is not shown publicly on the site, Kewpie had no right (and especially as a moderator) to reveal private information publicly. If you'll read posts after that one, you'll notice that bluejag and reelaround used said private information to post further libel defamations about me (sometimes, friends, this is known as 'trolling' :rolleyes:).

Insolent, bigheaded loudmouth, hmm? No respect or decency? It seems like I was just doing what you did to me, Kewpie :blushing:

Re: hmmm

Oh, you didn't know about Kewpie informing trolls about warnings I'd received? Oh, yes, indeed. Right here. Now it seems to me, since warnings/infractions are given via private messages and that that information is not shown publicly on the site, Kewpie had no right (and especially as a moderator) to reveal private information publicly. If you'll read posts after that one, you'll notice that bluejag and reelaround used said private information to post further libel defamations about me (sometimes, friends, this is known as 'trolling' :rolleyes:).

Hmm, "in" with the trolls, you say...:confused:...I don't like the sounds of that. I shall do some light reading on the subject later -I have to clean for company. tbh, I try to avoid drama (esp the internut kind) so you'll forgive me if I choose to rather not get involved. :thumb:

Karin hardly comes here lately.

I can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

Re: hmmm

Hmm, "in" with the trolls, you say...:confused:...I don't like the sounds of that. I shall do some light reading on the subject later -I have to clean for company. tbh, I try to avoid drama (esp the internut kind) so you'll forgive me if I choose to rather not get involved. :thumb:

Well when one has to defend oneself from raving beasts in the 'Sty, it certainly doesn't help to have a moderator disclosing private information :o

Well that was an unexpected outburst. It's odd that she says I had no right to reveal private conversation in here when she did the very same to me whilst I was being trolled by reelaround and bluejag.

That is because she is a f***ing hypocrite who gets kicks out of pretending she knows more than others, she is a shit and should f*** off to be frank.
I refuse to hold back with my language now regarding her as she has proved herself to be a stuck up little twat who thinks she rules this place, she is like Adolf sometimes the wway she carries on.

mcrickson, stick to your guns, we shall get rid of the parasetic shit somehow!

Love PTxx.

Insolent, bigheaded loudmouth, hmm? No respect or decency? It seems like I was just doing what you did to me, Kewpie :blushing:

WTF are you talking about???!!! I for one have never received copies of private messages from anyone

So what's your bag kiddo? Paranoid or what???? :squiffy:

That is because she is a f***ing hypocrite who gets kicks out of pretending she knows more than others, she is a shit and should f*** off to be frank.
I refuse to hold back with my language now regarding her as she has proved herself to be a stuck up little twat who thinks she rules this place, she is like Adolf sometimes the wway she carries on.

Love PTxx.

Honestly, though, I'm not militant about it. I just think she should be held accountable when she does such things -- I find it quite hypocritical that she called me out on something that she herself did. :blushing:
Forgive me if that's not proper etiquette.

WTF are you talking about???!!! I for one have never received copies of private messages from anyone

So what's your bag kiddo? Paranoid or what???? :squiffy:

I never said you received copies of private messages. Reread my post before you accuse me of saying that. I provided the specific location of where Kewpie publicly posted information that was given to me via private message. It's not paranoia -- I've given the proof. I just find it a bit ironic that she's calling me out on it now.

Last edited:

Love PTxx.

Kewpie just got owned

Oh, you didn't know about Kewpie informing trolls about warnings I'd received? Oh, yes, indeed. Right here. Now it seems to me, since warnings/infractions are given via private messages and that that information is not shown publicly on the site, Kewpie had no right (and especially as a moderator) to reveal private information publicly.
If you'll read posts after that one, you'll notice that bluejag and reelaround used said private information to post further libel defamations about me (sometimes, friends, this is known as 'trolling' :rolleyes:).
What did you just say there?

What did you just say there?

The link I posted will take you to a post by Kewpie in which she discloses that I received a warning on the site. As the site does not show information like that publicly and users receive warnings and infractions through private messages, that information was private. She disclosed private information to you, much like she said that I did in this thread.

And don't call me a troll you puppy pooper

You need to lay off the drugs methinks, because they're raddling your true perceptions of reality. You have become your board alter-ego, so seek help :crazy:

You need to lay off the drugs methinks, because they're raddling your true perceptions of reality. You have become your board alter-ego, so seek help :crazy:

If you find my point invalid, then say why. There's no reason for your continual childish insults.

Re: mcrickson

You are showing your true colours, have no respect or decency whatsoever.

You have no right to reveal private conversation in here.

This is the last time I reply your post.

Carry on posting snide comments about me, insolent bigheaded loudmouth.

Mcrickson, do you think you will be okay????
(Of course I'd consider it a blessing)

The link I posted will take you to a post by Kewpie in which she discloses that I received a warning on the site. As the site does not show information like that publicly and users receive warnings and infractions through private messages, that information was private. She disclosed private information to you, much like she said that I did in this thread.

I repeat repeat repeat

Kewpie has never disclosed any kind of private info whatsoever to me- about anyone - GET IT?

I repeat repeat repeat

Kewpie has never disclosed any kind of private info whatsoever to me- about anyone - GET IT?

I repeat: This is private information.
Warnings and infractions are given via private messages; hence, they are private information to be disclosed between moderators and the parties at fault. To discuss them in a public forum is to reveal private information. I don't know any clearer way of putting it for you. Calm down.

Tags
simples-solow
Back
Top Bottom