What do you want for Christmas?

All I want for Christmas is a crown on my bottom passenger side exposed molar, a root canal and crowns on my upper and lower driver side molars, one broken wisdom tooth removed, about 15 cavities filled and my teeth whitened. All of them. Not just my two front teeth. :D

Especially for you Crystal :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeds Festival tickets :guitar: please please please santa

"I just want peas".....
"We all want peace at christmas Dave".
"No not peace, peas, I don't fancy the carrot crush".

Especially for you Crystal :D

He thrilled her when he drilled her and it only cost ten bucks? I need to get to her dentist fast. :D

What a sweet song, gotta facebook this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Keef. ;)

This might sound very boring but all I need is some socks and a new coat.
Hopefully I can get some sonic the hedgehog socks this christmas from the new look sale! :p

This tinnitus to stop.Ive had it non-stop all f***in day

I know this is the intarwebz and I could just look it up, but what is tinnitus? :squiffy: One year for Christmas I woke up with Chicken Pox. :mad:

All I want for Christmas is a crown on my bottom passenger side exposed molar, a root canal and crowns on my upper and lower driver side molars, one broken wisdom tooth removed, about 15 cavities filled and my teeth whitened. All of them. Not just my two front teeth. :D

Sounds like someone should get you a toothbrush, too.

Just kidding. But why you getting so many cavities? That's weird for an adult, isn't it?

This tinnitus to stop.Ive had it non-stop all f***in day

Don't wanna scare ya, but.....

A British rock music fan stabbed himself to death after a night out watching U.S. band Them Crooked Vultures left him with severe tinnitus, a coroner's investigation reported.
Robert McIndoe, 52, was unable to sleep for three months after seeing the band – made up of former band members from Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters and Queens of the Stone Age – at the Brixton Academy, south London.
His psychiatrist, Dr. Helen Stinson, said, "He accepted death as a side-effect of stopping the noise," the Daily Mirror reported Friday.

wow, what an unbelievable f***ing baby that guy must've been (coming from me, that's something).

Tinnitus sucks... it's not that f***in' bad though. Certainly not the worst thing in the world, anyway... It's even kind of cool sometimes. You have a tone generator inside your head that only you can hear! NEAT!

I can tell you that hearing loss sucks though. I saw Buckethead live. I had no earplugs and never once left the front of the stage the entirety of the night through two acts, and then a 3rd (the 3rd being a collaboration between Buckethead and the opening act).

It was excruciating every time he switched on his envelop filter pedal. and the subwoofers on the floor were so loud that they literally vibrated the hair on my legs, creating the very cool sensation of standing in water.

I left the venue at the end of the show and realized I was nearly f***ing deaf... and I was like that for a week at least. It really sucked, especially when trying to hear my instructors in class the following few days.

Sounds like someone should get you a toothbrush, too.

Just kidding. But why you getting so many cavities? That's weird for an adult, isn't it?

Soda. It is the absolute WORST for your teeth and I drink it too often. Playing the RATIONALIZING game I have ADHD and a doctor once told me that drinking soda is a form of self medicating. I don't drink it nearly as often since experiencing so much tooth pain but I still find myself driving down the street and thinking about the things I need to do and suddenly thinking, "Actually, I'm thirsty for caffeine and sugar" and loading up on coke before I set out to do whatever tasks I need to accomplish, so I kind of buy that self-medicating theory.

Back
Top Bottom