What do you think's gonna happen at Morrissey's birthday concert?

What do you expect to happen at Morrissey's 22nd May birthday concert?

• Total voters
He's doing the entire gig in drag. Honest. Have I ever let you down? Apart from that time I let you down.

The time I went down the bookies and put a tenner on Sparky as the next Man City manager? That really, really hurt.:straightface:

Peter

The time I went down the bookies and put a tenner on Sparky as the next Man City manager? That really, really hurt.:straightface:

Peter

You had to mention it didn't you! I thought that business was all forgoten now.

The shame :D

I think now that this concert is next... this was worth a bump.

I voted that it will be just another show but I hope something big happens. Not expecting it but definitely hoping.

I voted that it will be just another show but I hope something big happens. Not expecting it but definitely hoping.

yeah i'm going to have no expectations for anything completely out of the ordinary but somewhere in the back of my mind i'm hoping...

I would say there is a chance of a "classic" song or two not played lately making an appearance (Suedehead, Everyday is Like Sunday, There is a Light, Now My heart is Full) but that's probably about it.

I would say there is a chance of a "classic" song or two not played lately making an appearance (Suedehead, Everyday is Like Sunday, There is a Light, Now My heart is Full) but that's probably about it.

i'll settle for that for sure!

Will the setlist alter drastically just because it's Manchester?If he does EDILS I will be a bit miffed.

That would be a bit unfair on us less well located people.:rolleyes:

i think that it could just be a special night with maybe a few set changes, i.e. There is a light as encore or Everyday is like sunday being thrown in.

The static set has been a major disappointment for me this time around. Most of it was played last year!

I cant see much happening. Remember the 45th birthday in Manchester? Wasn't the greatest night or set despite it being the first Manchester gig since 1991 and following the wilderness years!

I predict at best TALTNGO as encore.

Surprises would include a never played (solo) Smiths song such as I know its over or something like interesting drug but I cant see it...

If he does change the setlist, do you all think it will be one-off thing for the MEN gigs or will the changes remain for the rest of Tour of Refusal?

If he does change the setlist, do you all think it will be one-off thing for the MEN gigs or will the changes remain for the rest of Tour of Refusal?

well i doubt Moz is going to keep the same set for the rest of the european leg of the tour, so......maybe tomorrow night a few changes here and there mite be seen, here's me hoping anyway

I hope there will be one or two set changes. Here's to good friends, tonight is kinda special...:)

I'd love for the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to Moz. :) The boys should just start playing HBTY and the sound guy should cut his mic (until after the singing to hear his response). He can't be 'asked' if it's okay to do (you know his answer), they/you all just need to do it!! :thumb:

I hope there will be one or two set changes. Here's to good friends, tonight is kinda special...:)

I'd love for the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to Moz. :) The boys should just start playing HBTY and the sound guy should cut his mic (until after the singing to hear his response). He can't be 'asked' if it's okay to do (you know his answer), they/you all just need to do it!! :thumb:

I agree! :thumb: It's not a birthday without 'Happy Birthday' and a chuffed birthday boy.

A special video montage..:thumb:
A piece of cake for everyone..:yum:
A whole bunch of new songs never heard before..:guitar:
A stunning costume ensemble..:eek:
A chance to buy a special souvenir...:p

or
An opportunity to enjoy a concert by your favourite artist. :)

Back
Top Bottom