What do you think of the new song, 'I am Veronica'?

What do you think of the new song, 'I am Veronica'?

• 1/5 - one of the worst things he's ever done

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its unfair to make a judgement on a live airing,the studio version is where it should be judged.i have high hopes for the studio version as andrew watt seems like a good producer based on his past work.

its unfair to make a judgement on a live airing,the studio version is where it should be judged.i have high hopes for the studio version as andrew watt seems like a good producer based on his past work.
Yep, fair point. But still harmless enough and fun to do, no?

Yes, judging a song on a dodgy sounding mobile phone audience recording isn’t really fair

Given that it's not danceteria and has prominent tangy guitars, it's a sonic improvement over almost everything on Dog on a Chain. It remains to be heard whether Bonfire of Teenagers will be a return to form or a continuation of the recent electro-disco-bop. "I am Veronica" at least provides some hope.

For Morrissey, we need to set the bar high. Without Miley it would be 3, with Miley it's so-so album song :rolleyes:

I was already very impressed by the live performance, so I expect nothing less but lustered brilliance from the recording.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I listen the more I like it! I feel the Bonfire album will be brilliant. I'm ready to love it. I have better vibes than I had before Dog.

I also want to withhold full judgement until I hear the studio recording, but I enjoy it from the YT videos! Great melody and I love the lyrics with the animal serving as spiritual guides, sounds very charming and unique so far.

Back
Top Bottom