What do you think of Morrissey's new "Dude" t-shirt?

Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep your eyes out for new Limited edition T-Shirt coming to the BtBB merch store soon.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hovis, like Baz, you are 2 slices short of a loaf.

Just wondering, will this 'statue' be able to spell, & have better English language skills than Baz, or will it just produce more of the, incompetent, same?

P.S. that drunk you refer to is still spraying his filth in other threads. Shocking.
Hovis, apparently we are two slices short??? Of what? Good taste? Great music, Leeds, London gigs... new music, mmmm , this annon, is benny in disguise???? I’ve f***ed benny and gobby boy86 for weeks on here, and here is small benny being PITED FULL. Correct me by my grammar, not my name....how can a statue be able to spell , and have better English skills than a person!!!! OH EX MORRISSEY FANS, NOT MUCH TO ANSWER TO.... iiiinnnnnniiittttt

David T should make 'I love Morrissey-Solo' tshirts and sell them here. They could be cheap material at bargain basement prices but good enough to hold together for one wear. Then a load of us go front row to the next Moz concert and throw a spare one onto the stage.

I'll only thing about Scotland I'd be ashamed of - is you - if you were one of us.

When you've finished drafting that sentence do get back. Tsk, and you an alleged professional in the world of commuincations. We're done for. You wear your shame with each mindless post.
I doubt your alleged femininity and nationality. You read more like a beer-bellied sofa-surfer who exists in the north of England and voted Tory. You're tediously bitter.

Hovis, apparently we are two slices short??? Of what? Good taste? Great music, Leeds, London gigs... new music, mmmm , this annon, is benny in disguise???? I’ve f***ed benny and gobby boy86 for weeks on here, and here is small benny being PITED FULL. Correct me by my grammar, not my name....how can a statue be able to spell , and have better English skills than a person!!!! OH EX MORRISSEY FANS, NOT MUCH TO ANSWER TO.... iiiinnnnnniiittttt
...the f*** are you on about here, slug? Must be a form of vertigo from the shit you’ve collected in your ears by scraping your way up Dude’s daddy’s asshole.

When you've finished drafting that sentence do get back. Tsk, and you an alleged professional in the world of commuincations. We're done for. You wear your shame with each mindless post.
I doubt your alleged femininity and nationality. You read more like a beer-bellied sofa-surfer who exists in the north of England and voted Tory. You're tediously bitter.

You mean a latter-day Morrissey fan?

It's conversational. And you read like a troll. Have you ever tried posting a fact or an opinion that wasn't wrong or offensive?

It's conversational. And you read like a troll. Have you ever tried posting a fact or an opinion that wasn't wrong or offensive?
I get a sense the pubs have recently closed for the night.

Keep your eyes out for new Limited edition T-Shirt coming to the BtBB merch store soon.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Can’t f***ing wait you cabbage... SER has photoshopped me f***ing your pretty white ass with your gimp mask on... this will be the big seller at Leeds on the merch store... The London big seller , will be you with gordyboy86 spunk all over your face, wide to receive mouth.....Loving it .. you handsome devils ....

...the f*** are you on about here, slug? Must be a form of vertigo from the shit you’ve collected in your ears by scraping your way up Dude’s daddy’s asshole.

Snagglepuss you are the one who wants to tour Poland, of all places, wearing a dress.
Meeting different creeds you meant different dresses.

Good evening last of the least, the floor is yours for you to continue making a complete twat of yourself.

Give him room people.

As I’ve said on here many times, the more morrissey arse hole I can get , the better..... I’m now retiring for the evening.... so please do f*** off... oh hovis.... this is for you... I used to be addicted to the hokey kokey, but I’ve turned my life around, and that’s what it’s all about.... boom boom . Love and peace all , and let battle commence tomorrow again.. chaw

Look, I’m not a cruel man: I’ve not quoted you so you can delete the above and we’ll all forget it. Then you can start again and write something that presents you in a better, perhaps funnier, light.

You can do this ... just have a little think.

Incoming!

A spelling error from me

WALRUS

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Continue to go meekly into the night tossers, lest Morrissey should take something from you. What, after all, could he teach you lot about wit, truth, prose and art?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom