What do you think of Morrissey's new "Dude" t-shirt?

Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
The cat’s corpse would make for a better t-shirt. ...but Morrissey wasn’t around for his death any lore than he was around for his life, was he? He didn’t take Dude to the vet, did he?

He’s sure as f*** here to sell you the t-shirt though, isn’t he?

We’re well passed “extra track and a tacky badge”, aren’t we?

Nice t-shirt! Let's face it, whatever Morrissey does is going to be criticized. The moz haters think they are perfect.

nice? You can get a ten year old to knock up a better effort on Moonpig.com

where’s the pride in the products he’s putting his name to? Anyone who thinks this is a decent tee, must have pretty low standards in their respective lives & professions. No self respecting businesses man or company would sign off on this shit.

More cats to the world!

Dude uses the technique of a cat where Pilla used to live and it climbed all the way up to her face using the claws on her jacket.

LOL

"Love me Pilla love me".

The cat’s corpse would make for a better t-shirt. ...but Morrissey wasn’t around for his death any lore than he was around for his life, was he? He didn’t take Dude to the vet, did he?

He’s sure as f*** here to sell you the t-shirt though, isn’t he?

We’re well passed “extra track and a tacky badge”, aren’t we?
Ask Jenna in Boyle Heights cause she used to dig up her dead cat from the garden when high.

where’s the pride in the products he’s putting his name too? Anyone who thinks this is a decent tee, must have pretty low standards in their respective lives & professions. No self respecting businesses man or company would sign off on this shit.

Because your taste is somehow superior?
I think it's a nice simple design.

Last edited:

where’s the pride in the products he’s putting his name too? Anyone who thinks this is a decent tee, must have pretty low standards in their respective lives & professions. No self respecting businesses man or company would sign off on this shit.
These f***ing clowns will buy anything he tosses at them. Don’t waste your time. It’s not worth the effort. Knowing that they all buy multiple copies of the pap, the charts say that there are only 6-7 of them.

Maybe 10 in Poland.

Dunno the dude from Adam but - YEAH - his taste is superior. ...at least of you’re into THIS f***ing nonsense.

Unless you’re going to a vegan Melvis party - which is a party of 5 - that shirt is a waste of child labour.

Have a seat, Fruitcake. You’re out of your depth here.

Dunno the dude from Adam but - YEAH - his taste is superior. ...at least of you’re into THIS f***ing nonsense.

Unless you’re going to a vegan Melvis party - which is a party of 5 - that shirt is a waste of child labour.

Fruit cake? The melvis thing isn't funny to anyone. I don't respect trolls.

I think it's a nice simple design.
Yeah. It’s not “somehow”. That design is GARBAGE. It’s weak, reaching and only designed for the slugs who buy into his constant nonsense. Apparently you are one.

You’d seriously buy and wear that shit? ...in public?

Fak Arf.

More cats to the world!

Dude uses the technique of a cat where Pilla used to live and it climbed all the way up to her face using the claws on her jacket.

LOL

"Love me Pilla love me".
Pilla's been unlucky with pets and her abusive ex had a bull dog that bit her straight in the face and she needed surgery.

I shouldn't have ventured down the bargain bin at that last chance saloon disco....

But a brown bag and she is fine. The darker the better and no mirrors makes jewish mourners happy too.

More cats to the world!

LOL

"Love me Pilla love me".
Out where I am, we have 2000+ cats we’re just trying to cull.

Amazing how animal lovers don’t realize that they’re animals. ...and have ZERO clue about the actual, scientifically based reasoning - it real world experience - behind population control.

Fak Arf

Fruit cake? The melvis thing isn't funny to anyone. I don't respect trolls.
I’m not here to gain your respect, Fruitcake. I’m here for the laughs. ...and you’re a f***ing scream.

Buy the shirt and shit the f*** up.

:mad:

Smellvis, no tour of Polish outhouses???:straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom