What do you think of Morrissey's new "Dude" t-shirt?

Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
the one thing I don't like about cats is their tails. I don't know why, I just don't like cat tails. I especially don't like kitten tails. I do like bunny tails though. A LOT.

It’s an adorable shirt, but I would only buy it if all the money went to a feline welfare charity. I don’t like the idea any other way...

:leftmagnify:I see you negging Moz again, surface :leftmagnify:

You're a most unpleasant little person. :japanesedolls:

You see, a lot of the time I, reluctantly, find you sorta ok...a fantasist yeah, but sometimes you even sorta make sensible comments...but then you go spoil things by simply lying about not saying negative things about Moz & return to your true state of being a knob.

By the way, are you the turd which you mention in your insightful post??

I'm watching you. :leftmagnify:
GUAU SE LO DIJISTE!!!! SI ES ASI PORQUE VOS LO CONOCES ESTA BIEN QUE SE LO MENCIONES,ESO ES LO QUE A VECES YO NOTO QUE EN EL SITIO HAY GENTE AMBIGUA QUE A VECES HABLAN MARAVILLAS DE MOZ Y LUEGO SE PRENDE EN COMENTARIOS NEGATIVOS APOYANDO A LOS QUE NO QUIEREN A M,ENTONCES ME PREGUNTO PERO COMO ESTE PERSONAJE LO QUERIA A M Y HOY LE PEGA???,

i find it interesting that his name is not printed on the t-shirt, unless it's on the back. have there been morrissey t-shirts without his name sold before?
dude mustve been a great cat and thats a sweet photograph of him.
Sam owns the picture, but I guess that probably wouldn’t be the answer.

Selling his son for 25 quid. What a lowlife.
PERO POR,FAVOR ES UN HOMENAJE QUE LE HACE A SU HIJO GATO,EL QUIERE QUE LA GENTE TENGA ESA CAMISETA CON SU GATITO,QUE LE PUEDE SUMAR A MORRISSEY ,EN DINERO,LA VENTA DE ESA REMERA POR DIOS!!! DEJENLO EN PAZ!!! SI LO PONE EN LA CAMISETA LO CRITICAN,Y SINO LO HUBIERA PUESTO SEGURO SE DESPACHARIAN CON CRITICAS,PORQUE NO LO PUSO!!

I think the idea is fine, but the design is an insult both to the potential buyers and the cat itself.
Si coincido ,el diseño no es tan bueno debio haber elegido otra foto del gato ,que se vea mas grande incluso hubiera estado mejor que la foto fuera Moz y el gato!! Pero la intencion es homenajear al gatito y punto ,no hay nada atras de esto.

He’s selling a shirt to fans about his dead cat named Dude (that no one knew existed until 9 days ago) that also doubles as promotion for his forthcoming album. I mean, you can’t see how absurd this is?

This is embarrassing, tasteless and tacky.
Callate exagerada hace rato que sabemos del gato hay fotos de el por todos lados ,estas hace 13 años!!! Y ni lo sabias??? CUANTO TE PAGAN PARA QUE TE HAGAS LA TONTA Y LO CRITIQUES??? VIVA MOZ!!!!!

He’s selling a shirt to fans about his dead cat named Dude (that no one knew existed until 9 days ago) that also doubles as promotion for his forthcoming album. I mean, you can’t see how absurd this is?

This is embarrassing, tasteless and tacky.

known for nine days, cherished forever!

in all seriousness I find this pretty funny. I’m sure it’s posted for sale in Mporium with tongue firmly in cheek. People don’t have to buy it. Or can buy seven, one for each day of the week.

I think it’s an adorable photo and t-shirt. I don’t need any more Moz shirts right now. It’d have been nice if the proceeds went to an animal shelter/rescue organization in Dude’s memory.

We're talking about a man who is so cheap he buys all his friends and family discount puds from Tesco for Christmas.

i find it interesting that his name is not printed on the t-shirt, unless it's on the back. have there been morrissey t-shirts without his name sold before?
dude mustve been a great cat and thats a sweet photograph of him.

It doesn't resemble his usual offerings. Unless I'm wrong, The graphics is not as pronounced, being smaller , and Morrissey name appears to be absent. People who aren't familiar with Morrissey, would think that it's an anti-cruelty msg, seeing it worn. For fans, The t-shirt is a cute, tender tribute , that ties in with his work and how animals should be treated.

Callate exagerada hace rato que sabemos del gato hay fotos de el por todos lados ,estas hace 13 años!!! Y ni lo sabias??? CUANTO TE PAGAN PARA QUE TE HAGAS LA TONTA Y LO CRITIQUES??? VIVA MOZ!!!!!

Lol. You’re writing but all I see is ching chong bing bong.

He’ll be selling T Shirts with a picture of one of his turds floating in the toilet bowl next. Thewlis and Ketamine will be first in line for those. Then on here, Vegan will post some illegible shit and Puppet Prick will claim it’s Skinny’s

yes the turd is you skinny.:lbf:
you said it yourself:lbf::lbf:

BEAUTIFUL DUDE COMMEMORATIVE T SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

TRIBUTE TO THE LOYAL KITTY DUDE:thumb::thumb:

WILL BE FLYING OFF THE SHELVES!!!!:rock::rock:

Back
Top Bottom