What do you think of Morrissey's new "Dude" t-shirt?

Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew. There's just no finesse about it. It was clearly slapped together in Windows Paint in about five minutes.

He’ll be selling T Shirts with a picture of one of his turds floating in the toilet bowl next. Thewlis and Ketamine will be first in line for those. Then on here, Vegan will post some illegible shit and Puppet Prick will claim it’s Skinny’s

Last edited:
He’ll be selling T Shitts with a picture of one of his turds in the toilet bowl next. Thewlis and Ketamine will be first in line for those. Vegan will post some illegible shit and Puppet Prick will claim it’s Skinny’s

:leftmagnify:I see you negging Moz again, surface :leftmagnify:

You're a most unpleasant little person. :japanesedolls:

You see, a lot of the time I, reluctantly, find you sorta ok...a fantasist yeah, but sometimes you even sorta make sensible comments...but then you go spoil things by simply lying about not saying negative things about Moz & return to your true state of being a knob.

By the way, are you the turd which you mention in your insightful post??

I'm watching you. :leftmagnify:

:leftmagnify:I see you negging Moz again, surface :leftmagnify:

You're a most unpleasant little person. :japanesedolls:

You see, a lot of the time I, reluctantly, find you sorta ok...a fantasist yeah, but sometimes you even sorta make sensible comments...but then you go spoil things by simply lying about not saying negative things about Moz & return to your true state of being a knob.

By the way, are you the turd which you mention in your insightful post??

I'm watching you. :leftmagnify:

I take it you don’t do humour and btw I’m not always negative as per my comment yesterday about why would anybody give him shit about the passing of Tje person who played Fay Langton.

This T Shirt thing is another example of why I don’t like what he’s become, would you prefer it if I didn’t say what I think?

Last edited:
£££££
That's spot on. Seems nothing matters to Morrissey but Morrissey and nothing is off limits or sacred. Makes me sick to see him do things such as this, Cobe Bryant too. Opportunist, promoting his self any which way.

i find it interesting that his name is not printed on the t-shirt, unless it's on the back. have there been morrissey t-shirts without his name sold before?
dude mustve been a great cat and thats a sweet photograph of him.

I take it you don’t do humour and btw I’m not always negative as per my comment yesterday about why would anybody give him shit about the passing of Tje person who played Fay Langton.

This T Shirt thing is another example of why I don’t like what he’s become, would you prefer it if I didn’t say what I think?

Poor humor there surface I'm afraid. Tje...Fay...Langton...who are these people of which you speak?

would you prefer it if I didn’t say what I think?

that might be best for a few days at least, go get some thinking time done.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom