What do you think of Knockabout World?

What do you think of Knockabout World?

• Total voters
It's a lot like the last single, (Love is on its way out) the first listen I gritted my teeth because of the clumsy lyrics, but I woke up this morning singing the chorus and after 400,000 listens I really like it now.

Chuck it on the radio!

It's a lot like the last single, (Love is on its way out) the first listen I gritted my teeth because of the clumsy lyrics, but I woke up this morning singing the chorus and after 400,000 listens I really like it now.

Chuck it on the radio!

There used to be a time when you would listen to a song 400,000 times because you really liked it, and now you have to in order to like it. What a strange and unwelcome turn of events.

There used to be a time when you would listen to a song 400,000 times because you really liked it, and now you have to in order to like it. What a strange and unwelcome turn of events.

Barnaby just because you like bubblegum music doesnt mean EVERYONE is into that type of dumb
music. Yes SUGAR SUGAR you like right away but its dumb music for dumb peeps that cant get a deep
feeling about real music like Moz music.:straightface:

Barnaby how do you feel about that awful Le Pew cometry music?:(
Barnaby do you think you can like Le Pew caterwauling right away? You cant even figure out if its in English until the 500000 listen FFS. Yet the hater trolls here swear by it.:lbf:

I think its a good one just shows moz can do this type of song I like the music ok the lyrics aren't brilliant but overall its a good tune hopefully the album will be as good

I’m just happy for him to still be here, creating music. Someone once said it best, bad Moz is still better than most everything else to me and @!Viva Hate!

It’s actually grown on me quite a bit. 3.5/5.0.

For me, it is reminiscent of “Staircase.....” in places.

Do you dislike Cohen or just really like me?

because you’re not right in the head and nor am I
and this why...
I know that you would like me, if only you could see me, if only you could meet me !

but on a non serious note, I’ve never listened to Cohen

People who aren’t Leonard Cohen fans can shampoo my crotch.

What's a leo-nard co-hen? It sounds like the silly names they give to the sandwiches I get from the nice place down the road at lunch! I ain't shampooing anything, though.

What's a leo-nard co-hen? It sounds like the silly names they give to the sandwiches I get from the nice place down the road at lunch! I ain't shampooing anything, though.

This was a dumb comment.

4 out of 5 clowns
? ? ? ?

EXCELLENT SONG SUPER ALL AROUND GETS 5 OUT OF 5 STARS ANOTHER MOZ MASTERPIECE ? ? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom