what do you think about Arabs in general ?

Re: Parlhyacint....you dumb f***...read this f***face!!!!!!

> i said "ever hear of PR?" and then i started a new sentence
> about tony blair. PR would be public relations. and it most certainly is
> true about guiliani. in the months leading up to the attacks, he'd been
> losing popularity, in part because of his extramarital affair, etc.

> and everything is called strange activity these days.
OK Mindy, he was losing popularity with the drug dealers, rapists. That and the fact he wanted to get rid of the pretzel and hot dog venders off the sidewalks. His affair had nothing to do with it, it was common knowledge.

Re: To Mindy from an "Immature eastcoaster"

> I never said you weren't scared, The west coast didn't suffer, or whatever
> slanderous,meanspirited,unfeeling accusations against me you are making
> now: This is what I said:
> >

> My statement meant: I think you underestimate the severity of 9-11 on the
> tri state area both mentally and financially. Of course the West Coast
> suffered and people suffered loses of their loved ones because weren't all
> the planes headed to either LA or SF. Do you think the impact of 9-11 had
> the same impact on a town like Middletown NJ, who lost I believe 21 people
> as it did in Bakersfield? Im sure the town you live in life goes on as
> usual but the town I live in will never be the same. Im sure your friends
> on the east coast also suffered and were scared but I am talking about the
> after effects. These are people I went to High School with and my
> neighbors who worked at the WTC. For me, I remember field trips to the WTC
> and to think this is all gone is really sad. I drive down the turnpike 3
> times a week and see a gaping hole. Do you have the same experience Mindy?
> Did you have any idea this is whats going on in my life, and millions of
> other people in the tri state area?
> In reference to your defense of Saddam. Do you have any evidence he
> doesn't have weapons of mass distruction. Do you have any evidence he
> didn't commit horrible crimes against his people. OH, and we did have
> alleged terrorists theats about hijacked planes, someone chose to ignore
> it, and looked what happened.
> Mindy, you trash Mr. Improper, but at least he has shown a lot more
> compassion for the victims then you do.

compassion for the victims? so talking trash about Arabs is showing compassion for the victims? 9/11 was tragic, but is just an excuse for your government to do all sorts of evil shit, that ONLY Americans agree with, the rest of the world condemns you. There's more to life than 9/11 you know! All sorts of tragedies happen all the time....more Iraqis died in air strikes than 9/11

>they
> buy up all the friggin gas stations,7-11's,car washes,laundrymats and take
> american jobs from american people??? yet,assfaces like you are praising
> them???

i too had dreams of working in a quik-e-mart. all the slushies and hot dogs roasting away on the little turning racks was only a small part of my life-long goal to be shot and robbed. my dreams were ended as yours were, mr improper. i had to go to school and learn another trade. sometimes, i lie in bed at night and choke back the tears of what could have been. a wasted life, but i discovered morrissey and listening to him helped pull me through it, but the wound is not completely healed, and reading this reopens it.

> I don't get this line of logic. This is such an arrogant statement, so
> typically American. We are not the only country in the world with freedoms
> and an enjoyment of life, what about England, Europe (Italy; talk about
> your partying and loose morals and that's why I love it), Scottland,
> Australia, New Zealand, etc., etc.! Why weren't they targeted? It's not
> JUST that we have "freedom" (catch phrase of the century) it's
> so much more; International policy, the havoc we've wreaked in their area
> of the world from past wars, the fact that we push our fat-ass weight
> around the world to tell people to be like us, and on and on. Get over
> ourselves, it's not jealousy.
Thanks, I thought we were the only country with freedom. If you noticed, I mentioned the US goverernments support of Israel first. Whatever the excuse is, it doesn't give anyone the right for 9/11.

this is getting tiresome, but still i go on

i think it was pretty obvious from my post that i do not think our experience was anywhere near as horrible as yours was. in fact, i think i said so outright! however, i do not think that i have shown a lack of compassion at all. i guess by your definition, in order to show support and compassion for the victims of 9-11 (both those who lost their lives and those who lost loved ones, jobs, etc.) i have to also support the wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians in a far off land. i'm sorry, but no. i'm sorry if you're offended by my calling you and other east coaster who resort to your tactics immature, but i don't think i'm wrong to say so. i have tried to explain what i mean to the best of my ability.

and you know what? who chose to ignore the threats? our government. yeah, that's right. and i'm damn mad about it too. it smacks of a conspiracy, and now our government uses that as an excuse to pull stuff our its asses to persecute people for its own selfish interests. it sickens me that the memory of 9-11 is being exploited for these purposes. maybe saddam does have weapons of mass destruction, but so do a lot of countries who are probably bigger threats than iraq. it is far too late for our government to start pretending like it cares about us.

don't you think this country would be a whole lot better if we just stopped interfering so goddamn much in other countries and focused on ourselves? maybe the rest of the world would stop hating us so much if we got our f***ing act together instead of sticking our nose where it doesn't belong. i love a lot of things about america, but i am not so blind as to think this country is perfect. it's far from it. do you realize how ridiculous we look trying to tell other countries what to do when things are so f***ed up over here?

if having compassion means i have to support an immoral war and condemn all people of middle eastern descent who pray to allah as evil criminals, then f*** that. you don't deserve my compassion because you are ever bit as hate mongering as those extremists types.

remember, an eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind.

look, i realize that guiliani is like a god to you people now, but face it, his record prior to 9-11 was far from perfect. he did a lot of shady things -- his affair being the least of it (and it's funny how some politicians get raked over the coals for having an affair, but others are completely forgiven miraculously). additionally, i remember distinctly from prior to 9-11 that his name was constantly in the tabloids (okay, i know, that doesn't mean much) and that his popularity WAS at an all-time low. i also found a brief article which makes note of this (but then goes on to laud him as it was written after 9-11). here is an excerpt:
"His eight-year tenure as mayor was often mired in controversy, especially over his tough 'zero tolerance' stance on crime. Before 11 September his popularity was reaching an all-time low and US newspapers were full of details about his complicated personal life." the article appeared in the BBC news in early 2002. and please keep in mind that when they do those popularity polls, they don't conduct them in sing sing. they don't go and ask the murderers and rapists. nice try thoough.

Re: To Mindy from an "Immature eastcoaster"

oh and since no one outside the tristate area really felt the pain of 9-11 and since the war is all about that, why don't you all fight the f***ing war yourselves. leave the other 47 states out of it! we weren't truly affected, after all, so it isn't our war. well, you're the one being divisive!

> I think they're all people you can't trust,the smell,the look like a
> donkeys ass after taking a shit,their women are disgustingly ugly,they are
> cheap,they are rude,they stare...... anything else????

Yes, you're a very insecure and paranoid american, afraid after seeing the face of death.

Re:spect!

That is utterly appalling!

But you get the sense that kind of subtext is still present in all manner of public debates.

This kind of "with us or against us" attitude is precisely the sort of mentality the terrorists were trying to engender around the world, so I think ultimately intellectual fascists such as your lecturer are more "with" the terrorists in that they're doing their work for them.

Full credit to you for speaking your mind, and good luck with your future studies!

------------I think that your mean,i like arabs yaaaaaaaaaaa!

> i too had dreams of working in a quik-e-mart. all the slushies and hot
> dogs roasting away on the little turning racks was only a small part of my
> life-long goal to be shot and robbed. my dreams were ended as yours were,
> mr improper. i had to go to school and learn another trade. sometimes, i
> lie in bed at night and choke back the tears of what could have been. a
> wasted life, but i discovered morrissey and listening to him helped pull
> me through it, but the wound is not completely healed, and reading this
> reopens it.

That *CRACKED* me up Suzanne!! Good one.

here is an excerpt:
> "His eight-year tenure as mayor was often mired in controversy,
> especially over his tough 'zero tolerance' stance on crime. Before 11
> September his popularity was reaching an all-time low and US newspapers
> were full of details about his complicated personal life." the
> article appeared in the BBC news in early 2002. and please keep in mind
> that when they do those popularity polls, they don't conduct them in sing
> sing. they don't go and ask the murderers and rapists. nice try thoough.
No fair going to Shea Stadium with a poll about what Met Fans think about a Yankee fan.

Re: this is getting tiresome, but still i go on

Mindy...I have to say...that you are right with 99% of this post..... It's too bad that our own government doesnt give a f***ity f*** about their own people.....

Re: Ya Gotta Have Heart First, and we all know ...

there's none is his/her/its chest - only in the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom