What did make you smile today?

Waking up to see myself 6lbs lighter on the scale after pissing about 10000 times yesterday. On Thursday I thought after 18 days of fasting that my electrolytes might be out of balance and that it wouldn't hurt to drink a little pickle brine. To quote gorilla glue girl: bad, baaad idea. I woke up the next day 7 pounds heavier with my eyes nearly swollen shut and sacks of fluid for ankles and have been going around like that for the past four days. So what a relief to finally get rid of all that water. I still feel there's a bit more to get rid of so hopefully that elimination will continue today.

What did NOT make me smile was my alarm going off at 6 30am after only a couple of hours of sleep. :(

Waking up to see myself 6lbs lighter on the scale after pissing about 10000 times yesterday. On Thursday I thought after 18 days of fasting that my electrolytes might be out of balance and that it wouldn't hurt to drink a little pickle brine. To quote gorilla glue girl: bad, baaad idea. I woke up the next day 7 pounds heavier with my eyes nearly swollen shut and sacks of fluid for ankles and have been going around like that for the past four days. So what a relief to finally get rid of all that water. I still feel there's a bit more to get rid of so hopefully that elimination will continue today.

What did NOT make me smile was my alarm going off at 6 30am after only a couple of hours of sleep. :(
Pickle brine......
4ck sake.... you might as well have downed a bottle of scotch

18 days of fasting! Wow

How you feeling today Shazz???
Good, though a little fuddy duddy from all the cooked vegetarian food. I'm looking forward hopefully to Friday's zoom meeting with my home base psychiatrist, that he'll let me go home. Getting to smell a bit ripened, so I will have to learn to use the laundry machines here. How about you?

are your tooths good? 🧐
or are they alternate one pointing to your throat
while the one next door points outdoors?:mad:

Good, though a little fuddy duddy from all the cooked vegetarian food. I'm looking forward hopefully to Friday's zoom meeting with my home base psychiatrist, that he'll let me go home. Getting to smell a bit ripened, so I will have to learn to use the laundry machines here. How about you?
You sound positive and quite social lately looks like your doing well👍
Me, I’ve been on a cleaning frenzy today and washed my bedding. And dusted everything...
Have been to the gym TWICE today..
Never felt better.....

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom