What did make you smile today?

Gays are good fun and outrageous. In a way, I miss the days when we had to have our own exclusive venues for our own safety because it made us very tight knit. But then, it's sweet to be welcome in most places nowadays. I've never been into shopping for clothes and have never had 'fag hags'. If anything, I'm drawn to straight men for company because there's a pathos about a lot of them not being able to show their emotions. I like to think I'm an enabler, and allow them to show their camp side.
I understand what you mean and I feel the same cause gays were very indie once until they became mainstream and boring and started going to church and turned into anyone from the middleclass.

In the case of my friend I worry a bit though cause he is a real life psychopath who uses people for money and a lot more so the young boy must be strong and I hope he doesn't get abused physically cause I doubt he knows his new older lover did that to his ex.

I also noted that a girl lived with the pair of them at another address and she was in the papers over some kind of serious accident involving a horse meaning she got a huge payout from the insurance company. She is no longer in the picture and I fear the worst that he took everything she had.

I find it weird they live in a rented apartment and had expected such hard working people to at least be owning their own place and not living next to the old ghetto I come from.

Save some popcorn for me 12 Slack and will you meet me at the station when I arrive for our weekend out together?

Kisses on cheeks and any other place no one kissed before me.

[QUOTI E="URBANUS, post: 1987071984"]I understand what you mean and I feel the same cause gays were very indie once until they became mainstream and boring and started going to church and turned into anyone from the middleclass.

In the case of my friend I worry a bit though cause he is a real life psychopath who uses people for money and a lot more so the young boy must be strong and I hope he doesn't get abused physically cause I doubt he knows his new older lover did that to his ex.

I also noted that a girl lived with the pair of them at another address and she was in the papers over some kind of serious accident involving a horse meaning she got a huge payout from the insurance company. She is no longer in the picture and I fear the worst that he took everything she had.

I find it weird they live in a rented apartment and had expected such hard working people to at least be owning their own place and not living next to the old ghetto I come from.

Save some popcorn for me 12 Slack and will you meet me at the station when I arrive for our weekend out together?

Kisses on cheeks and any other place no one kissed before me.[/QUOTE]
I just shaved my head 12 slack, but forgot to shave down there so is that your thing or not?

I wanna be as well prepared as I can be.

[QUOTI E="URBANUS, post: 1987071984"]I understand what you mean and I feel the same cause gays were very indie once until they became mainstream and boring and started going to church and turned into anyone from the middleclass.

Kisses on cheeks and any other place no one kissed before me.
I just shaved my head 12 slack, but forgot to shave down there so is that your thing or not?

I wanna be as well prepared as I can be.[/QUOTE] Don’t mention the Swedish Elephant in Europe.

I wanna be as well prepared as I can be.
Don’t mention the Swedish Elephant in Europe.[/QUOTE]
Where did this post come from and is the moderator on drugs again?

Some posts are published but some are not, bring back Skinny!

Just read that the director of moonlight is adapting if Beale street could talk. Saeet

The tribute to Lill-Babs who passed away this week by the dancers of the swedish version of "Dancing with the stars" called "Let's Dance" after the Bowie song. They danced to 3 of her most popular songs as an opening to the show tonight ending with a standing ovation from the crowd and the band with her face as a background.

29737297_459414247809117_3268251159118217216_n.jpg

Sir Tom Courtenay photographed by Lord Alasdair McLellan.

The result at the Etihad.
Why?
Because it's going to piss the media off big time.
Did Utd deserve it?
Not on their first half performance.
But once again in a match the pundits had decided was a foregone conclusion.
Jose Mourinho has the last word.

The result at the Etihad.
Why?
Because it's going to piss the media off big time.
Did Utd deserve it?
Not on their first half performance.
But once again in a match the pundits had decided was a foregone conclusion.
Jose Mourinho has the last word.
Hang on now!

You hate United with a passion and would have been on here milking a City title win big time. Stick to your shithole country India will ya but at least your fellow Oxfordian Jim Rosenthal was in top form today in the MUTV studio along with Ron Atkinson and little Danny Webber.

I avoided Sky before and during the game but watched them all glum after smiling as I was from ear to ear. Pogba said to MUTV that he hated being on Sky with their tactics screen and prefer to speak to MUTV any day ahead of that lot at Sky and Jim Rosenthal read that statement from Pogba live on MUTV.

Hang on now!

You hate United with a passion and would have been on here milking a City title win big time.
Unfortunately you are a little confused.1I don’t hate Man Utd (Evidance)2.I live in Oxford.I was not born here.
You’re my first smile of the day.

Unfortunately you are a little confused.1I don’t hate Man Utd (Evidance)2.I live in Oxford.I was not born here.
You’re my first smile of the day.
I believe ya and I'm sorry for accusing you of something you are not.

I believe ya and I'm sorry for accusing you of something you are not.
Ha ha second big smile of the day.
Getting a sorry out of URBANUS.
What is the world coming too?
Your halo is showing.
Get your hat on.
;););)

Ha ha second big smile of the day.
Getting a sorry out of URBANUS.
What is the world coming too?
Your halo is showing.
Get your hat on.
;););)
I know!

I am just fed up being someone people can use when they don't have it in them themselves. I am a very honest man and if I'm wrong I will admit it. Just that sometimes I love pulling peoples legs and make them rant on like that 12 Slack who is so full of himself he must have burst open long ago.

He's just jealous I was here long before him and that I became a chatroom legend.

Picture of fireworks being put on the Etihad Stadium to celebrate the winning of the Premier League
30440677_10155528538113367_7991605979349254144_n.jpg

The hungarian election results. It is gonna be so nice to move to Budapest full time as of next year. For now I have to make due with a few visits to that wonderful place and people.

Finding a new add on that allows me to block and filter out certain forum members posts on here. A swedish genius created it.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom