What did make you smile today?

yeah canadians are awesome (except ones who cut in front of you in the bread line). i cant imagine anybody wanting to boycott us.

yeah canadians are awesome (except ones who cut in front of you in the bread line). i cant imagine anybody wanting to boycott us.

Me neither.
I am sorry for all Canadian Moz-fans who love him but can't see him on stage live.
I think he has a strong fanbase there.
If there would be any kind of restricting the clubbing seals alive, maybe he might reconsider?
I know he is on stage in all other countries where there are atrocities against animals as well.
But than he could or should not be on stage in all countries.
That would not be satisfying either.

Giant waves of foam rolling down Santa Clara's streets ten feet deep and the guy who rode his bike straight through (well I guess he hit that sign but otherwise straight through)

watching stephen fry. contemplating how much the quality of my life would go up if i had a friend like stephen fry. i love him so much. pray, anyone know how i can become friends with stephen fry??

watching stephen fry. contemplating how much the quality of my life would go up if i had a friend like stephen fry. i love him so much. pray, anyone know how i can become friends with stephen fry??

Praying for you now. :pray:

very good ;)

Angel, angel
Don't take your life tonight
Some people have got no pride
They do not understand
The Urgency of life
But I love you more than life
I love you more than life

tried to make it one too this morning, but failed, as hairdresser couldn't fit me in, since then ive only wasted time struggling with a feeling of incompleteness

I have very few expectations from existence so that helps the struggling. I just try hard to make the best of things. I really needed the haircut though. I shave the sides and it had been so long my sideburns were forming curls. I guess getting a haircut helps with my feeling of control. Especially about my hair

Seeing my two year old son being captivated by seeing a roller coaster. Such an un-Morrissey thing, I know.

Without doubt he would be a fantastic person to know.
Twitter him(if he's still doing it)
I had a conversation a while ago with him.
He's so smart and articulate even with limited words.

Without doubt he would be a fantastic person to know.
Twitter him(if he's still doing it)
I had a conversation a while ago with him.
He's so smart and articulate even with limited words.
alas, i do not have twitter. but the idea of conversing with stephen fry on twitter makes me almost wish i did. lucky you!!

alas, i do not have twitter. but the idea of conversing with stephen fry on twitter makes me almost wish i did. lucky you!!
He's the same with everybody.You could follow a lot of his conversations on it.But I think he came off it because of the amount of stupid people saying things to him.You know the sort.The brave keyboard warriors spouting their bile.He mostly chatted in general.But as you know his general would go right over the heads of some.

oh yeah, when it comes to our hair, we all become gardeners. couldn't cut the grass this year, as there were so many frogs and toads sitting in it, neighbors complaining and stuff, the perfectly clipped english lawn shining in artificial green still the ideal among babyboomers and their offspring. i've made a tough decision, for the frogs, against the scowling babyboomers, and this decision makes me feel like having it all under control again

I just really enjoy messing with hair and doing different things with so it bugs me mildly, I play it up as being more dramatic for jokey fun, when it doesn't do what I want. Wind is my enemy. I also don't cut my grass very often but it's mostly just because I hate doing so. I do feel for the frogs though. When I was young and living with my parents in the rural area they had some sort of dug in part next to the foundation with an access panel I'm guessing so they could get under the house that used to fill with water. It would attract and trap the frogs no matter how I tried to cover it so as part of my daily routine I would get off the school us and free them before going inside

Wowza indeed! Ha! :squiffy:
Mind you, he didn't look too happy after being spanked with the wet plimsoll.
Did you keep it in the freezer for practical reasons, so to speak? :)

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom