What did make you smile today?

Was it a black girl yelling at you?

If you heard the voice then you know if it was or wasn't.

I don't know. I do know I almost got hit by not one but TWO cars and came close to screaming at Verizon to stop f***ing calling me.

I think it's over. Not sure what I did but the logic is likely not rational. I don't have to f***en be killed.

I just had the WORST day at the beauty parlor.

So I decide to support local commerce and make an appointment at the Kut House which is next to the place where I get glass cut and screens made. My appointment's at 3:30 with Jonah whose been cutting hair for three years (I learn sitting in the chair.) He puts, literally, FIVE DIFFERENT CREAMS AND GELS in my hair throughout the process, not that I need them but with the intention of upselling my haircut. He spends HALF the time sculpting my bangs that if you ask me could use a half inch cut off them. As I get out of the chair and walk to the register to pay $55 +$15 tip, I f***ing slip on all my cut hair and fall on my ass on the floor. Then I get outside and realize MY HAIR IS STILL f***ING WET. And FRIZZY. THEN to top it off while I'm taking selfies to document the treachery of my Kut House experience, some girl yells from the roof of the parking structure, "YOU'RE f***ING UGLY. STOP TAKING SELFIES."

I'm walking the dog to the new pizza restaurant. f*** all y'all.

15697217016_77714f84e9_z.jpg

It's still wet. I could dick them over on yelp but I'm not an asshole.

Uh, yeah, I had pretty much the same reaction as Eurydice! Your hair is amazing, and you look great. I wish I had hair like that instead of the fried nylon mess sitting on my head.

You guys! Thanks for the compliments. I have a lot of hair I should do more with. I always put it up because it gets in the way. I feel like a woman in a burka with the hair sometimes, I only really let it down at home in bed for my mythical husband. :p

In other news the award for Most Hilarious Facebook Comment today goes to me. :D

15541640440_0e99e4b85d_c.jpg

hA5D8BA00

I "discovered" what in prose and images is quite possibly the greatest thread in the history of this website.

CG you look beautiful and I love your hair and I wish I was there on the parking structure so I could have shoved her off :)

Worked at a food pantry today putting together meals for the needy......so much fun.

10155169_10204544222378400_2048749862139088115_n.jpg

fkn 88s

Be still my heart. I can't even begin to explain what this woman accomplished. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh nothing. Just my friend watching PACMAN SPAR. :eek: Lucky.

317218_10150441147553538_1825688503_n.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom