What did make you smile today?

228120_551497148194601_1258197871_n.jpg

294908_162216360593355_1585768116_n.jpg

I don't, but it still made me smile. :p

Bet you guys didn't know that I am a domestic goddess. Just made a batch of homemade caramel popcorn to indulge in along with the movie I plan to watch later today, The Master. Been looking forward to seeing this film for a while.

8438004025_a2a10b3434_c.jpg

Bet you guys didn't know that I am a domestic goddess. Just made a batch of homemade caramel popcorn to indulge in along with the movie I plan to watch later today, The Master. Been looking forward to seeing this film for a while.

8438004025_a2a10b3434_c.jpg

I want to see that, not in Redbox yet. I saw a snippet of all the best actor and actress scenes yesterday and the J. Phoenix scene will literally make your body hurt watching it. And I want to eat that popcorn.

Do you bake? It is good... soon to be a was good. :p

I don't bake. But my dad's neighbors own three kettle corn trucks and when they clean the machines after a busy weekend they bag it all up and give it to my dad. He's beyond burnt out on it but I'm pretty sure I could survive on a strict diet of only kettle corn. :D Caramel corn is stepping it up a sugary notch big time.

I don't bake. But my dad's neighbors own three kettle corn trucks and when they clean the machines after a busy weekend they bag it all up and give it to my dad. He's beyond burnt out on it but I'm pretty sure I could survive on a strict diet of only kettle corn. :D Caramel corn is stepping it up a sugary notch big time.

Ya, kettle corn is for light-weights. Give me the sugar! :p

Ya, kettle corn is for light-weights. Give me the sugar! :p

Do you just put those caramel baking chips in it and stir it up then let it cool? (To answer the earlier question I say I don't bake only because I technically don't have a functioning kitchen, but I can use other people's kitchens and follow a recipe. If I had my own kitchen I think I'd bake a lot.)

Do you just put those caramel baking chips in it and stir it up then let it cool? (To answer the earlier question I say I don't bake only because I technically don't have a functioning kitchen, but I can use other people's kitchens and follow a recipe. If I had my own kitchen I think I'd bake a lot.)

No, no chips. The syrup is made on the stove-top then poured over the popped corn. Then the coated corn is transferred to the pans then cooked in a 250 oven for one hour--stirring every fifteen minutes. Want the recipe?

No, no chips. The syrup is made on the stove-top then poured over the popped corn. Then the coated corn is transferred to the pans then cooked in a 250 oven for one hour--stirring every fifteen minutes. Want the recipe?

I better not. I drink regular Coke a tad too often, I don't need to encourage my inevitable adult-onset diabetes any faster with the deliciousness that is an entire oven of caramel corn. Because I'd sit there and eat the entire pan. :D

I better not. I drink regular Coke a tad too often, I don't need to encourage my inevitable adult-onset diabetes any faster with the deliciousness that is an entire oven of caramel corn. Because I'd sit there and eat the entire pan. :D

It is highly addictive. I completely understand. :) Should be called caramel crackcorn.

I totally did this: :D

you_just_have_to_7957847961.jpg

600474_163381500476841_1805472632_n.jpg

well_time_for_bed._6442777761.jpg

Always. :rolleyes:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom