What did make you smile today?

That reminds me of this bizarre photo I just saw on yahoo. There's a baby elephant stuck in a mudhole (the get it out) and one of the 11 pics is of this woman standing there all happy like it's funtiemz in Zimbabwe. It's so creepy.

CATERS-Elephant-Stuck-In-The-Mud-03-JPG_191645.jpg

That is sick, eh? Monster. :(

That is sick, eh? Monster. :(

Technically I think it's an anomaly to show that the photo is "great" somehow. Like maybe something to do with their arms being connected and looking odd, that's supposed to be "read" and interpreted as a sign. I have a soft spot for distressed baby elephants though, who gives a f*** about great. God missed the plot on that one.

Technically I think it's an anomaly to show that the photo is "great" somehow. Like maybe something to do with their arms being connected and looking odd, that's supposed to be "read" and interpreted as a sign. I have a soft spot for distressed baby elephants though, who gives a f*** about great. God missed the plot on that one.

I see the first few drinks are kicking in. :D

I see you both have been hitting the sauce. :D

Well all I have to say is that he wears the capri pants in the family. :cool: I just go with the flow.

Okay getting back on topic, this made me smile:

Tree-stop-that.jpg

I get it. I get that it is satire. But... why do you find this gutter humor to be amusing and yet take offense at such benign things?

Which benign things do I take offence to?

The video clip was from a BBC TV comedy programme called The Day Today, from 1994. It's a spoof satire by Chris Morris

Which benign things do I take offence to?

The video clip was from a BBC TV comedy programme called The Day Today, from 1994. It's a spoof satire by Chris Morris

Haha thanks for posting that cause that made me smile today or tonight as it is middle of night here in Sweden. Never heard of that show so must check it out. A few americans taking offense is just natural as they do not like our sort of humour cause swedes love english humour.

---Urbanus

So when Islam down the hammer, I can see it in my heart...

:cool:

This commercial keeps playing and makes me smile every time. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom