What did make you smile today?

Did you see that episode of Family Guy where Quagmire was dealing with his asshole brother-in-law who was beating up his sister? Quagmire obviously objectifies women in every episode, but in that one the episode called attention to domestic abuse and how he came to bat for women. Would that offend you? I'm just wondering, you seemed to get hyper-feminist for a moment there.

Never seen a single episode of Family Guy.

I don't appreciate women being called bitches. Just as I don't like derogatory words used for blacks and gays. That's all. My point was more about WHO was posting the video rather than the video itself. Morriszey claims to be super sensitive and is always calling people out on the things that offend him--trying to appear so righteous and moral. And yet, he is oblivious to the indignation of that video. :squiffy: All's fair in love and war. And so... nothing is sacred. And I just hope that he bites his tongue the next time something he feels is offensive is posted or uttered. ;)

It takes a lot to offend me. Really. Again, it was who posted it... that called my attention to it.

I don't appreciate women being called bitches. Just as I don't like derogatory words used for blacks and gays. That's all. My point was more about WHO was posting the video rather than the video itself. Morriszey claims to be super sensitive and is always calling people out on the things that offend him--trying to appear so righteous and moral. And yet, he is oblivious to the indignation of that video. :squiffy: All's fair in love and war. And so... nothing is sacred. And I just hope that he bites his tongue the next time something he feels is offensive is posted or uttered. ;)

It takes a lot to offend me. Really. Again, it was who posted it... that called my attention to it.

Okaaaay? :squiffy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there's a difference, and it isn't hypocritical.

It isn't targeted against anyone here.

It isn't satire with specific direction.

The jokes are free and I WILL remove them if anyone is offended.
Just reply in this thread and they will be gone

Don't remove anything! You didn't do anything wrong!! I don't know why she's picking on you? She runs with wolves and suddenly the gentlest poster here is the offensive one? BS, imho.

No, please. No censorship. :) Post on. ;)

Don't remove anything! You didn't do anything wrong!! I don't know why she's picking on you? She runs with wolves and suddenly the gentlest poster here is the offensive one? BS, imho.

Don't you mean Dances With Wolves?

That was my point... the gentlest poster... what happened to him?

You said some of it was misogynist though, whatever that means..............Jeeeeeeez

I am not offended. No censorship required. No deletion needed or wanted. Seriously. But... please don't be all sensitive around these parts. Because if you can dish it out, you need to be able to take it.

I am not offended. No censorship required. No deletion need. Seriously. But... please don't be all sensitive around these parts. Because if you can dish it out, you need to be able to take it.

It's not censorship, if it was it would have ended years ago, and so would have David's site.

It's people discussing stuff and debating what's in the realm

I am not offended. No censorship required. No deletion needed or wanted. Seriously. But... please don't be all sensitive around these parts. Because if you can dish it out, you need to be able to take it.

Omg and people think I'm bi-polar? :squiffy:

No, we are going to mud wrestle. Tickets anyone?

That reminds me of this bizarre photo I just saw on yahoo. There's a baby elephant stuck in a mudhole (the get it out) and one of the 11 pics is of this woman standing there all happy like it's funtiemz in Zimbabwe. It's so creepy.

CATERS-Elephant-Stuck-In-The-Mud-03-JPG_191645.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom