What did make you smile today?

CrystalGeezers little rant from last night popped into my
head on the bus today and i burst out laughing.Got some
funny looks from little old ladies.Bouncing titties....:lbf::lbf::lbf:

CrystalGeezers little rant from last night popped into my
head on the bus today and i burst out laughing.Got some
funny looks from little old ladies.Bouncing titties....:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Awww thanks.

Today I was leaving IKEA...actually I was walking the two dogs I had patiently waiting in the car while I was in IKEA in the parking lot. I was heading back to the car in an underground parking structure being towed by the dogs when a woman in an older white cadillac drove slowly in front of us...then stopped and STARED ME DOWN like I was the antichrist, forcing us to walk around. It was eerie. As I walked around her car I noticed her plate cover said something about being a PROUD CATHOLIC and I smiled thinking, "Weird Starey Lady, you have no idea how much I'm on your side." :D

EDIT: Except for the whole gay marriage thing, then I am your worst nightmare. :p

Last edited:
Awww thanks.

Today I was leaving IKEA...actually I was walking the two dogs I had patiently waiting in the car while I was in IKEA in the parking lot. I was heading back to the car in an underground parking structure being towed by the dogs when a woman in an older white cadillac drove slowly in front of us...then stopped and STARED ME DOWN like I was the antichrist, forcing us to walk around. It was eerie. As I walked around her car I noticed her plate cover said something about being a PROUD CATHOLIC and I smiled thinking, "Weird Starey Lady, you have no idea how much I'm on your side." :D

EDIT: Except for the whole gay marriage thing, then I am your worst nightmare. :p

Crystal G you fair tickle me.(as we say up north)

Last edited:
"I had this one venom dest..."
"Dude, foams totally crab when they're angry..."

-"That's obviously Morrissey. I see that. But what the hell did you draw here? *points*"
--"...cake belly?"

"What the hell are you doing? You look like a crab taking a shit....oh...are you acting out the process of going to Shoprite to get cookies?"

Fatwoman: a song written to the Pokemon theme song about that lady in Old Bridge who wants to be the fattest woman alive...but she's only like number 43 or something.

Crystal G you fair tickle me.(as we say up north)Dont panic,im a fag

All my life my mom smoked Virginia Slims and my dad smoked Tereyton's. Which one are you? :p (My mom now smokes Misty's and my dad wisely quit 15 years ago.)

I asked my people who that lady was and They said "A legitimate crazy lady...ignore it." :rofl:

Seeing a photo of my future husband, Keanu Reeves (let me dream!), wearing a "Meat Is Murder" t-shirt. I didn't know he was a Smiths fan! Unless the shirt is just something a stylist forced on him...

keanu.jpg

'Strangeways, Here We Come' being played in its entirety, and very loudly, in the courtyard of my college this afternoon. For no apparent reason, other than people finally realising the brilliance of The Smiths. Hurrah! :p

Ol' Gordster (Or Gordon Brown the Prime Minister for those not familiar with British piss-taking) - " Look, there are six million carers in this country. I've met many of them. "

Nick Clegg (The wonderful Liberate Democrats leader) - " Cut spending by paper-clips and potted plants in Whitehall. "

A sign in a pub window - NO DOGS, Unless on a leech,

Otherwise,not allowed on the premesis.

-and Raphael's "hernets net"

After reading this post now I can't spell premesis. :p It's invaded my brain!

premesis
premacis
premisis

HOW DO YOU SPELL IT?!?!?!?!?!11 :D

my dog running head on into the gate.... it did not just make me smile... It caused me to fall down laughing...

(Fighting about the Black Sea Fleet)
Lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
2qd8pj8.jpg

i want these!

2qd8pj8.jpg

i want these!
^^^They're great!

What made me smile? New Shoes!!:thumb:

I've never been able to have a shoe fetish like most other girls since finding vegan shoes is difficult - indeed for the last 18 years, i've been wearing shoes from The Vegetarian Shoe Shop, Brighton.... not complaining, it's just that i'd like to wear something other than para boots and converse trainers occasionally (can't afford Stella McCartney shoes other than trainers).

*tooting horns and swelling orchestral score*.... Melissa to the rescue... I got a pair of these shoes
:love:
viviennewestwoodmelissashoes.jpg
and saved £24 off the cost price too! I can't afford them, but i just passed a review at uni, so i need to celebrate. Mr Nightie is quite excited by them as he's never seen me perv over a pair of shoes before... ooh they're lovely:)
Next, i'll be buying a full length mirror for my house so that i can look at them lovingly all day. Aaaaaah.:love::love:
PS: the daft wing things come off and have been binned!!!

What made me smile? New Shoes!!:thumb:

I've never been able to have a shoe fetish like most other girls since finding vegan shoes is difficult - indeed for the last 18 years, i've been wearing shoes from The Vegetarian Shoe Shop, Brighton.... not complaining, it's just that i'd like to wear something other than para boots and converse trainers occasionally (can't afford Stella McCartney shoes other than trainers).

*tooting horns and swelling orchestral score*.... Melissa to the rescue... I got a pair of these shoes
viviennewestwoodmelissashoes.jpg
and saved £24 off the cost price too! I can't afford them, but i just passed a review at uni, so i need to celebrate. Mr Nightie is quite excited by them as he's never seen me perv over a pair of shoes before... ooh they're lovely:)
Next, i'll be buying a full length mirror for my house so that i can look at them lovingly all day. Aaaaaah.:love:
PS: the daft wing things come off and have been binned!!!

I've just been looking at them on a website today (once again), thinking: Should I order them? Would I really wear those? I think they're fantastic and I buy an pair of open toe wedges every spring/summer, just not so sure about that rubbery material they're made of. Do they feel all right?
Anyways, :thumb: for getting them. I'm sure they look great on you! :)

Last edited:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom