What did make you smile today?

Thanks Urban, you’re such a nice guy. Yes, this was my Russian friend, the other one could not come for some reason I don’t remember. He is having some marital problems lately, his wife hates it here and wants to go back to Russia. I know another couple who are going through the same thing. These are Brits from Manchester. The guy likes to stay but the wife wants to go back to England. It seems that women have hard time adjusting to major life events like moving to another country. I left when I was young so it wasn’t so bad, plus I’m a guy. People who are trying to reinvent their lives in their 40s are gonna struggle. You can’t transplant an old tree.

Have I told you that St Urbanus is a patron of winemakers and vine growers and it’s quite an event back in my old country. Don’t know if you celebrate name days in Sweden and is this your real name?
Did not know that about St Urbanus or that there was one cause I know the name from the old pope Urbanus. it is my real name yes and we have name days and Urban is in the calendar. I know In Poland name days are bigger than birthdays so maybe that is the case in Slovakia too?

It takes balls to relocate and it must be easier when younger as you say. People are scattered all over the planet now and I see no reason to keep the borders cause who are we kidding, ourselves?

It seems few now live in the country of their origin and everything is mixed. Sad to hear your friends and colleagues are having problems and it must be tough to go to a new country and then maybe get abandoned by your loved one.

I will study this thing with St. Urbanus more online. I simply cannot drink wine anymore and used to love it but it is also one of those things I have to avoid for health reasons so when I get tired of life I will start drinking all kinds of alcohol again.

I would like to leave Sweden now cause there is nothing left here but I will probably just go abroad for longer spells in the future unless I meet people that can set me up. Björn in Lanzarote paid less in rent than me and P do so it is possible.

But in a way I prefer to go abroad and then come back home cause you do appreciate what you have then. I will at least leave the area where I always lived in different places and I met a guy at the pool bar in Lanzarote that told me more about a town I am interested in and he made me even more interested to move there.

My dad used to live there with a woman and she had a summer cottage there and according to this guy at the pool bar the place has shaped up well in recent years and is near the coast as well.

Life is about contacts and meeting the right people to push you in the right direction.

Unresolved matters of the past that involves the passing of your mother. We've know that since day one here. You need a hug from the man of your dreams.

Where the hell is Neil anyway?
dont mention neil :(

oh my god, he's so dreamy. I was watching clips of him on youtube just to prove to himself how over him I am and how I don't need him in my life. I don't think it worked. I think it had the opposite effect.

hoowwwwww can I go back to Canada?!?!? howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

also it's DREAMYneil
Not God Neil yet?

I think you are just a drama queen and feed off bad energy and conflict cause in that moment you feel stronger than you actually are.

There is a therapy couch in Sweden that is currently empty.

oh my god, he's so dreamy. I was watching clips of him on youtube just to prove to himself how over him I am and how I don't need him in my life. I don't think it worked. I think it had the opposite effect.

hoowwwwww can I go back to Canada?!?!? howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I love that you stayed at the age of 14 all your life. In a way I did too.

Found some nice things in the storage tonight.

6Ym2qKU.jpg

I think me and Ordinary Boy had a discussion about a cover recently and now I found it and Spiral Scratch used another photo from a photo session for their cover that I liked a lot.

R9r34XZ.jpg

I think we were discussing cardigans back then?

Got all of them. Can safely say the Bret book is one of the worst biographies I've ever read. Don't buy it kids.

Got all of them. Can safely say the Bret book is one of the worst biographies I've ever read. Don't buy it kids.
Not sure I bought it for the book as much as for the cover. Weird that you replied about the things in my storage cause me and P left loads of things there with a note saying "will be thrown away" and it seem that when in Lanzarote someone cleared all the things out. We went there tonight and everything was gone.
Mostly knick knacks from our parents and grandparents and we want to create a new home with our own belongings and things we will add.
So someone was nice to clear it all for us and save us some money on gas now we don't have to take it to the recycle station where they sell things.
I suspect someone older took it to sell at some flea market which is a hobby for so many around here. But the Morrissey things are still locked up.

I love that you stayed at the age of 14 all your life. In a way I did too.
it's the dreamyneil effect. you look at pictures of him and it takes you back to your youth. being in Greece has that effect too, though. you have the opposite effect. I look at pictures of you and I feel 80000 years old and like there is no love left anywhere on earth.

it's the dreamyneil effect. you look at pictures of him and it takes you back to your youth. being in Greece has that effect too, though. you have the opposite effect. I look at pictures of you and I feel 80000 years old and like there is no love left anywhere on earth.
Maybe I just bring you down to earth from your dreamy existence. But it is true I am a black hole.

I like you for the simple reason that you are completely hopeless and there is such charm in that. If there is something I cannot deal with it is being liked or being told I did good.

Thanks Urban, you’re such a nice guy. Yes, this was my Russian friend, the other one could not come for some reason I don’t remember. He is having some marital problems lately, his wife hates it here and wants to go back to Russia. I know another couple who are going through the same thing. These are Brits from Manchester. The guy likes to stay but the wife wants to go back to England. It seems that women have hard time adjusting to major life events like moving to another country. I left when I was young so it wasn’t so bad, plus I’m a guy. People who are trying to reinvent their lives in their 40s are gonna struggle. You can’t transplant an old tree.

Have I told you that St Urbanus is a patron of winemakers and vine growers and it’s quite an event back in my old country. Don’t know if you celebrate name days in Sweden and is this your real name?
Wait wait, are you telling me you have some woman on the side?

I know that can be quite easy in Canada and knew a swedish man working there who had one. Some cultures of course allow that more than others.

Urban is on May 25th in the swedish calendar just 3 days after Moz's birthday.

1-st-urbanus-1984169-max.jpg

Wait wait, are you telling me you have some woman on the side?

I know that can be quite easy in Canada and knew a swedish man working there who had one. Some cultures of course allow that more than others.

Urban is on May 25th in the swedish calendar just 3 days after Moz's birthday.

1-st-urbanus-1984169-max.jpg
I can confirm that’s on the same day in Slovak calendar as well.
Where did I say I have another woman? You think I am some kind of salacious lothario? Those days are over. Haha

Did not know that about St Urbanus or that there was one cause I know the name from the old pope Urbanus. it is my real name yes and we have name days and Urban is in the calendar. I know In Poland name days are bigger than birthdays so maybe that is the case in Slovakia too?

It takes balls to relocate and it must be easier when younger as you say. People are scattered all over the planet now and I see no reason to keep the borders cause who are we kidding, ourselves?

It seems few now live in the country of their origin and everything is mixed. Sad to hear your friends and colleagues are having problems and it must be tough to go to a new country and then maybe get abandoned by your loved one.

I will study this thing with St. Urbanus more online. I simply cannot drink wine anymore and used to love it but it is also one of those things I have to avoid for health reasons so when I get tired of life I will start drinking all kinds of alcohol again.

I would like to leave Sweden now cause there is nothing left here but I will probably just go abroad for longer spells in the future unless I meet people that can set me up. Björn in Lanzarote paid less in rent than me and P do so it is possible.

But in a way I prefer to go abroad and then come back home cause you do appreciate what you have then. I will at least leave the area where I always lived in different places and I met a guy at the pool bar in Lanzarote that told me more about a town I am interested in and he made me even more interested to move there.

My dad used to live there with a woman and she had a summer cottage there and according to this guy at the pool bar the place has shaped up well in recent years and is near the coast as well.

Life is about contacts and meeting the right people to push you in the right direction.

The tv sport reporter Pilla saw walk onboard the Prague flight was Dusan Umicevic. He works for the swedish state tv at SVT Sport.

iZHI8Rwm_400x400.jpg

His brother is a famous hockey player currently playing in Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragan_Umicevic

I can confirm that’s on the same day in Slovak calendar as well.
Where did I say I have another woman? You think I am some kind of salacious lothario? Those days are over. Haha

I am glad to hear that or am I?

LOL

I think they're doing some sort of a pagan ritual.

im not seeing the evil. he sure has got a big head though!
Nothing worse than pinheads and that bear has a lot to fit into that head of his.

Selling the swedish mello fest tickets to the final and the second chance in Eskilstuna for ten times what I bought them for and for that money I booked a two week trip abroad instead.

We realised that sitting down for 2 hours or more and everything else that comes with it was something we didn't want to do after all and that we needed a break abroad again around the time of those events.

My short career as a ticket tout was fun and pleasant and I wish the people who bought the tickets a great evening at the two shows that me and P will watch abroad on tv and on the mobile instead of being there.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom