What did make you smile today?

In some scenes, Stefan resembles Russell Brand. Not the Russell Brand who is morphing prematurely into Alan Watts of course.
hes way sexier though. Stefan, that is. dresses better too.

Three of the kittens escaped out to the sun porch and over to BG’s side while I was watering my plants. They are getting so big that they’re really small cats now.
C0CC2F22-F2DB-4E93-A545-0D530F6E30EF.jpeg

Priest is such a handsome boy.

DDA65559-36CD-4838-B300-A1C4C2143598.jpeg

And CowBaby is growing an impressive tail.

26B12AC7-2DD9-4CEB-B1F8-FE505D98FC45.jpeg

Pinkie is still the tiniest but she now sports a white stripe between her ears. I think she needed to express her inner punk rocker and got into something with bleach in one of the cupboards.

Three of the kittens escaped out to the sun porch and over to BG’s side while I was watering my plants. They are getting so big that they’re really small cats now.
View attachment 51523
Priest is such a handsome boy.

View attachment 51525
And CowBaby is growing an impressive tail.

View attachment 51524
Pinkie is still the tiniest but she now sports a white stripe between her ears. I think she needed to express her inner punk rocker and got into something with bleach in one of the cupboards.
they are all very lovely creatures. thanks for sharing this update! miaow :smirkcat:

while waitin for my appointment at the hairdresser this morning, t. and i were watchin a documentary about the return of the wolf to germany. he got pretty upset when one of the farmers started cursin and yellin at his poor sheep, and needed an explanation for this rude behaviour...
20190807_100824~2-1040x754.jpg

p. didnt care, wrapped up in his private bliss...
20190805_200255-873x1164.jpg

while waitin for my appointment at the hairdresser this morning, t. and i were watchin a documentary about the return of the wolf to germany. he got pretty upset when one of the farmers started cursin and yellin at his poor sheep, and needed an explanation for this rude behaviour...
View attachment 51526
View attachment 51527
P has very sweet kitty pebbles and T is very sensitive. I always have fun watching the kittens interact with the tv. They like to sit right in front of it. While watching a movie the other night, an actor took off her sweater and went to throw it on a coat stand. All Priest saw was the sweater being thrown in his direction. He jumped straight up in the air and then backwards and fell about 3’ to escape the attacking cardigan. It was just like in a cartoon and was really funny.

View attachment 51526
View attachment 51527
I believe it was Freud the genius who said that the homes of women are always so tidy and neat to compensate for the messy period. But women tend to throw underwear on the floor.
A cat will smell it and think FISH TIME.

Happy hour on the cruise ship and the diesel and alcohol has got to me. I love destroying the planet and your flowers and gluten infested fields and butterflies.

BURP!

P has very sweet kitty pebbles and T is very sensitive. I always have fun watching the kittens interact with the tv. They like to sit right in front of it. While watching a movie the other night, an actor took off her sweater and went to throw it on a coat stand. All Priest saw was the sweater being thrown in his direction. He jumped straight up in the air and then backwards and fell about 3’ to escape the attacking cardigan. It was just like in a cartoon and was really funny.
what exactly are kitty pebbles?

A Trump supporter and nationalist and Infowarrior on The Real Housewives of Orange County. He said things that made me smile. He and his brother hate each other cause of politics.

I like division and hate.

Cute pink ones most of the time and sometimes black. Put the finger in middle and trigger the claws. They love that.
Yes, I do that. I’ll admit I’ve been pretty lackadaisical about claw trimmings in the past. But now with Lola and the kittens having so many extra digits and claws, I have to do their’s regularly. I already discovered an extra claw on Lola in the webbing between toes I didn’t know about and the claw had grown around back into her paw. Found out about at the Vet with a big bill. They suggest I have the claw removed but I’m going to see if I can keep up with the trimmings now that I know about it instead.

Yes, I do that. I’ll admit I’ve been pretty lackadaisical about claw trimmings in the past. But now with Lola and the kittens having so many extra digits and claws, I have to do their’s regularly. I already discovered an extra claw on Lola in the webbing between toes I didn’t know about and the claw had grown around back into her paw. Found out about at the Vet with a big bill. They suggest I have the claw removed but I’m going to see if I can keep up with the trimmings now that I know about it instead.
Trim your own fur please. Claw and paw and camel toe all apply to you one way or the other.

WIDE AWAKE.

View attachment 51526
View attachment 51527
haha that first picture :lbf:

and that picture of p :love:

Owen Shroyer on Infowars giving a lecture on scripted tv shows that included the Kardashians.

Bought a lanvin tie today which was a nice surprise. Dont think I’ve ever seen one come through here. Lovely day. Lunch with friends some shopping etc

The boys, Jackie Chan and Priest, go to the Vet Thursday to be neutered. They turn 5 months tomorrow and I can see they are growing up and starting to develop, shall we say, alternative interests. The girls go at the end of the month along their mother.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom