What did make you smile today?

The M defender brigade LED by yours truly has logged on. (but I'm only here for 3 minutes)

D8hEXwZXUAA5J89.jpg

Americans driving smaller european and far east asian cars when they used to ridicule europeans for their cute small cars. Nowadays the europeans drive the big ass american pick up trucks and wonder why the americans even consider buying a little Toyota or why every american drunk on drugs drives a old beat up Volvo in real life and in movies.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Really wet over the past day which means I get to enjoy my indoor garden. Repotted all my herbs including my Mint and Sage. Everyone looks really happy now.
4432CA6B-87E8-4E5E-B4BF-278216706C60.jpeg
C9DE6595-334C-4F0F-B792-5FD1A2EFB7D3.jpeg

I admire people that can go to those remote and poor places and though I never have or could I realise how much it brings to someone doing it.

High five from Sweden, tell him to keep the storm going!

I admire him for his boldness. He’s done more directly for people than most activists I know

I admire him for his boldness. He’s done more directly for people than most activists I know
There are many people like him. One of my gay friends brother who was also gay worked for the UN and he was in South America a lot and even had a boyfriend there. I despise UN for the most part but there are also individuals like that gay guy who work hard and do good where it is needed.

He came to his brothers 40th birthday bash and ended up fighting his brothers boyfriend with me sat in the middle and how I loved it.

The drama building up:

"You defend your mother"

"No I don't"

"You do you do you do"

Baaam and both flew out of their seats and started swinging. Sorry about the side story. UN guy left early in the morning stepping over me cause the big village hotel his brother owned was full of people sleeping everywhere.

Poor guy flying back to South America after a brawl with his brothers boyfriend.

So you are the first person who likes your father in law?

LOL

Mother in laws are a bigger problem.....

There are many people like him. One of my gay friends brother who was also gay worked for the UN and he was in South America a lot and even had a boyfriend there. I despise UN for the most part but there are also individuals like that gay guy who work hard and do good where it is needed.

He came to his brothers 40th birthday bash and ended up fighting his brothers boyfriend with me sat in the middle and how I loved it.

The drama building up:

"You defend your mother"

"No I don't"

"You do you do you do"

Baaam and both flew out of their seats and started swinging. Sorry about the side story. UN guy left early in the morning stepping over me cause the big village hotel his brother owned was full of people sleeping everywhere.

Poor guy flying back to South America after a brawl with his brothers boyfriend.

So you are the first person who likes your father in law?

LOL

Mother in laws are a bigger problem.....
Nor MANY many but you know what I mean.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom