What did make you smile today?

2eaqovo.jpg

Siouxsie Sioux and Marc Bolan

The notion that gay peoples parents are in any way proud of them.

LOL for a lifetime.

Keep the comedy coming peeps!

The notion that gay peoples parents are in any way proud of them.

LOL for a lifetime.

Keep the comedy coming peeps!

Really Urbanus?

LOL

Ok, I went too far. I worked hard to make my parents hate me, not really. Parents will be parents and they will love their kids regardless.

I found one of my 3 long lost cousins online on dads side, they are all young women. My half brother owns this big yard with what looks like 3 big houses and there are 5 people living there.

Anyway, the one in her 20's suffers from mental challenges like depression and thoughts of suicide and runs her own company that supports people with the same problems. Just reading about her it is scary how much alike we are in so many ways.

The oldest of the 3 cousins is a mother and I still feel bad about not replying to the letter she sent my father when a kid that she wanted him to give to me. She of course heard that her father has this half brother, me, and wrote about herself and her life back then and wanted me to do the same.

Of course I never did cause the letter came during the worst time in my life when I tried to kill myself twice and sadly failed. I've never been good at writing letters but with time the guilt of not having replied to her was eating away at me. (Little curious girl waits for the mail every day and opens the postbox with a sad disappointed look on her face).

I see she is happy now and just had a baby shower and all is good and I shall remain the unknown half brother not worth writing about. I doubt we will meet when dad dies cause it is my hope they will just send flowers and let me deal with all the rest on my own.

Having a look at peoples lives online always makes me feel sad wishing that I hadn't looked into it. Social media truly is the most useless thing ever invented and turns us all into social parasite peeping toms.

Imagine how disappointed they would feel if they ever met me.

LOL

Waking up knowing I'm almost done with the first draft of my manuscript - after years of hard work. :)

Benny for his story about going to the dumpstore and asking for "one of those camouflage jackets", and the guy in there saying "they're good, aren't they? " :laughing:

bigOriginal.jpg

Smederna Eskilstuna tonight won the swedish speedway championship after coming back from 8 points down from yesterdays first leg. The biggest upset in swedish speedway history according to the tv commentators and media experts as the opponents Elit Vetlanda topped the league table in style like they have done for a few years now and were expected to win the final easily.

The riders Zahar and Lebedevs stood out with amazing performances all night and Lebedevs in particular who was driving at speeds that you rarely see in this sport.

Pernillas brother is a swedish speedway champions and replied to our congratulations that we texted him as he seemed to find time between interviews to check his phone. We told him that we will meet him tomorrow when the entire team will be greeted and cheered by fans and the general public at the town square by the town hall in about 11 hours from now at noon.

preview.jpg

Last time they won it was back in 1977 so it's exactly 40 years ago. This is only the 3rd time in the clubs history they are crowned champions after the wins in 1973 and 1977 when I was there as a little kid to see it.

1200.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom