What did make you smile today?

FB_IMG_1504303351948.jpg

WOW. wowee woww woow wow

62217LVC4347IG.jpg

He, she or it, or she-male or whatever, (don't know, every word seems insulting) left out the word "vice" from the necklace which of course is completely understandable and would only make it tacky.
Nice fashionstatement, funny too.

i had assumed the necklace said versace?

Possibly but I don't see the "c" and the "e".
But my eyes, you know, so they could be there.
Can you see them?
If not, are we inclined to assume they were cut of on purpose?
And what kind of a fashion statement would that be?

gerrit, this isnt a mystery we have to get to the bottom of. it says versace. the 'c' is there, just turned around. the 'e' is too high up to be seen. the man is clad entirely in designer clothing, he's not going to top it with some hokey necklace which says "versa" just to tickle your fancy for wordplay.

gerrit, this isnt a mystery we have to get to the bottom of. it says versace. the 'c' is there, just turned around. the 'e' is too high up to be seen. the man is clad entirely in designer clothing, he's not going to top it with some hokey necklace which says "versa" just to tickle your fancy for wordplay.

Disappoint. :(

there is nothing disappointing about that man.

What on earth has he got stuffed in his pants? Looks like some wrinkled old handkerchief.

:anguished:

Let's face it, he's not exactly

visible-penis-line-suit.png

Last edited:
What on earth has he got stuffed in his pants? Looks like some wrinkled old handkerchief.

:anguished:

Drugs of course, seems like you were born yesterday. Do you honestly think anyone would look like that if not on something or a combo of drugs?

That would be like buying a shirt with animal print or wearing a zebra blazer, you just don't do that without drugs in your system.

oh come on, everyone wants the pants broccoli look :p it probably is a handkerchief: a dainty silk perfumed one that he uses for his ether applications is my guess.

Makes sense you'd care about such shallow stuff as this when children are dying in the world. But that's your problem, mentally... best of luck

I've always known that Wayne Rooney hates his wife and his private life and when you start a family that young time will always catch up with you.

He will end up so fat and lonely one day but at least he won't have to deal with Coleen who never ever loved anything about him just the money.

What is it with those english young women looking like 60's wives living off famous men?

"I was there today with a friend. Very disappointing. Rude staff. Too many halls with no exhibits. Art that was a total waste of space. I expected more Canadian Art like the Inuit art. What was there of the Inuit art was the best at the AGO. Also the art from the first Nations was very good, but not enough. I have visited Art Galleries all over the world . This one was the biggest and the most disappointing. Come on Canada. We want to be proud of you. This embarrasses me."

Makes sense you'd care about such shallow stuff as this when children are dying in the world. But that's your problem, mentally... best of luck

They are dying anyway, always has been like this, will be so in the future and how do you know she doesn't care about that? I mean do you know how she feels? Why can't she care about that shallow stuff, if she wants to?
Would you rather have here crying all the time on this site about "the children that are dying in the world"? And how awful and not right and it should be forbidden?
With the world population nearing 8 biilion many more children will die and if you think there is something that can be done about it, do it yourself or get other people to do it but don't start insinuating things about some one you only know from postings on this site.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom