What did make you smile today?

They didn't have any baklava for you tonight? :(
im enjoying your bob dylan video! i almost cant believe it's real when i see the hair on some of those people!

Reading Johan Hakelius calling Netflix a school for the middleclass saying they make over produced series no one can believe in because they are too polished.

He has just started watching Ozark.

Watching Arsenal play "football" and their new french signing Lack of Zest sitting on the bench watching his new side getting slaughtered.

In Wenger We Trust!

Fergie Fergie sign him up!

Thierry Henry in the Sky studio at half time turned into a pantomime artist. Gonna be an interesting 2 week break for Arsene Wenger.

LOL

i've decided that for the next week im not going to smile at all. im a going on a smile fast.

Good for you Rifke!
Smiling creates wrinkles anyways. :)
I would feel challenged though to break your fast, but I never met such a stubborn bunny as you, which is quite funny in itself, so chances I succeed are less then zero, I know. :rolleyes:
It might even trigger people to ask you, hey Rifke, how are you? You don't look too happy. Are you feeling well? :barf:
And all the other nonsense. The nice ones excepted of course.
Just do what Moz says then: when did you last have your eyes tested? :laughing:

Edit:
Feel challenged now to get you on a fast smile :)

Last edited:
Everyone looks better when not smiling so are you gonna destroy the men out there you heartbreaker?

Yes she will, definitely, in a very throw away kind of gesture, like being completely unaware of it. :)
She does have style! :squiffy:

Yes she will, definitely, in a very throw away kind of gesture, like being completely unaware of it. :)
She does have style! :squiffy:

Every good looking woman is unaware of their beauty or at least pretend that they are unaware of it. They are never satisfied even if they look like angels and I suspect all women suffer from dysmorphia.

Unlike you Gerrit, I have no clue what she looks like but I can read between the lines.

Every good looking woman is unaware of their beauty or at least pretend that they are unaware of it. They are never satisfied even if they look like angels and I suspect all women suffer from dysmorphia.

Unlike you Gerrit, I have no clue what she looks like but I can read between the lines.

But I rarely get to read anything between the loins.

I AM ON A BRAINSTREAM UNCLESKINNY, PLEASE HELP ME!

TATA TEA FOR TWO YOU AND ME AND NO ONE ELSE IN BJADFOJD?

Call me!

She looks great. :thumb:
Stunning beauty, natural charm, cute but not cutesy like all those fake glamour girls do. :squiffy:
She looks different, with some edginess.
Nothing for you! :crazy:
You have Pernilla to watch teenmom with while having dinner.
I have Rifke to talk about all the more important artsy farty stuff while consuming enormous amounts of baklava.
A man needs to know when and how to compromise. :rolleyes:

She looks great. :thumb:
Stunning beauty, natural charm, cute but not cutesy like all those fake glamour girls do. :squiffy:
She looks different, with some edginess.
Nothing for you! :crazy:
You have Pernilla to watch teenmom with while having dinner.
I have Rifke to talk about all the more important artsy farty stuff while consuming enormous amounts of baklava.
A man needs to know when and how to compromise. :rolleyes:

I have no intention to break up the family, not mine and not yours.

Tonight me and Pernilla put up the new lights in the living room window we bought over a month ago. Needed to make a change when the dark cosy nights are drawing in. Managed to hide all cords and took away some things so now the window looks better than ever.

Such a little thing but the difference it made was great (not grave).

When the commentator on Premier Sports during the local speedway game tonight read a tweet from a man in Wimbledon saying the people there support our local club Smederna cause of the ties with the club since the days of Tommy Jansson.

Tommy Jansson was my first idol as I went with dad to the speedway when Tommy was a massive star who won loads of titles. He was very pedantic with his race bike and was known to pick it apart even on a match day to make sure it was in top trim for the race.

Tommy Jansson sadly died at an away game and me and dad attended the open funeral where a few famous english speedway riders carried his coffin including one former rider who only had one hand from an old accident.

I remember when we had walked past the coffin and returned to the seats that I bowed before his family as I had been told to do. Must have been a sight seeing a little kid at 7 do that.

Tommy Jansson who was also a speedway pro for the club Wimbledon Dons:

wp17ba652d_05_06.jpg

I still remember his last race for his hometown club at their home ground just days before he died in a crash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Jansson

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom