What did make you smile today?

Eh?...don't wear short-shorts? What on earth does it mean?
You might think I am this gloom grouch in need of some help, but I enjoy being what I am and won't change a thing about it. It was not always a walk in the park for me, and more often than not I feel like a wolf among the sheep, but that is my choice and I won't try to "balance myself out" to reach the optimum equilibrium.
The Richard Simmons business- short shorts. He's known for them.

Dad is like a newborn with his new trainers and had a day of walking about with no pain in his feet. I tried to tell him yesterday that with age you need to get certain things to make life easier cause he still believes he is 25.

Why is it that older people start saving for the ones they leave behind cause I believe they should keep on investing in themselves like they did when they were younger.

Today Manchester United launched their third kit for the upcoming season:

manchester_united_17_18_adidas_third_kit_j.jpg

manchester-united-17-18-third-kit-2.jpg

Designed by a fan in a competition it features the wholy trinity statue outside Old Trafford. Last time United wore grey it ended badly at Southampton with United changing their kit at half time.

Reckon those kickball chaps look like those foreign (non Mexican) bus boys at The Sunset Marquis that are trying to make it big in Hollywood like Uncle Steve. Nice advertisement for Chevrolet. America even makes kickball teams advertise their products. Why do kickball teams have advertisements all over their shirts?

Reckon those kickball chaps look like those foreign (non Mexican) bus boys at The Sunset Marquis that are trying to make it big in Hollywood like Uncle Steve. Nice advertisement for Chevrolet. America even makes kickball teams advertise their products. Why do kickball teams have advertisements all over their shirts?

Been thinking about you during these days when your entire country is sweeped in Manchester United and football mania making many americans even abandon the wrong term soccer and saying european football is the only football which it is of course.

Americans have abandoned that sport where they play handball with a rugby ball. It must be hard for you living in a country that lost all the american traditions and had them replaced with english culture which even goes for tv and films now america cannot produce any actors anymore.

As for advertisement this season clubs are allowed to that onto the sleeves as City showed last night when they played with a shirt having that on the sleeves for the first time. I find it hilarious that an american is shocked about advertisements as your entire country is littered with it.

Personally I always found a company logo on the chest to complete a shirt but there have been some awful company names over the years but United always had classy ones of course.

USA is a mexican football field and you white boys better surf off cause they are coming for you.

Basically, they use Chevrolet t-shirts so they can drive Mercedes or Ferrari or a private jet.

Basically, they use Chevrolet t-shirts so they can drive Mercedes or Ferrari or a private jet.

Every United player were given a Chevrolet SUV but none of them wanted one so they are all parked in a ghost like car park for many years now.

Not a t-shirt but close to these days, very nice and thin. I don't think footballers drive a gypsy Mercedes these days and I sure as hell would never even touch one. I saw Giggs drive off after training in a Ferrari and it looked and sounded dangerous as he drove like mad down that narrow road.

Thinking about it every summer local Chevy owners gather around here.

Designed by a fan in a competition it features the wholy trinity statue outside Old Trafford. Last time United wore grey it ended badly at Southampton with United changing their kit at half time.

WTF!

Cannot believe I typed that of all things wrong. Shame on me!

*Holy

The new United shirt was designed by 21 year old italian student Aniello Carotenuto.

No Rome Nike cock up!

Every United player were given a Chevrolet SUV but none of them wanted one so they are all parked in a ghost like car park for many years now.

Not a t-shirt but close to these days, very nice and thin. I don't think footballers drive a gypsy Mercedes these days and I sure as hell would never even touch one. I saw Giggs drive off after training in a Ferrari and it looked and sounded dangerous as he drove like mad down that narrow road.

Thinking about it every summer local Chevy owners gather around here.

A t-shirt is thicker and nowhere near as soft as football shirts these days. You hardly feel you are wearing one. Climacool is nice.

The BBC pay gulf debate means that the UK has suddenly realised that yes people are paid different and that women are paid less than men. In Sweden we've talked about that since the late 80's and early 90's.

On the other hand we just discovered scones.

cause he's afraid of being blocked by 99% of the board

But if he's afraid of that he might consider to get his point across using another idiom and put more effort into using language that does NOT insult people who are merely trying to discuss.
I know he won't cause he said so.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom