What did make you smile today?

The swedish song contest voters turned down Eurovision winner Loreen and her entry for the second time tonight as she missed out on the final in a weeks time. Her political correct song had no chance against debut artist Anton Hagman.

The swedes are fed up with political propaganda and the final will be free from any such entries. Even the LBTQ band Dismissed never reached the final.

Just helped Facebook by reporting a fake news story from a leading paper in Sweden who themselves claim to be against fake news.

828BE9B9-5771-41E8-AB43-F45DB1681402.jpg

Thinking about going to pick out a new addition to my family tomorrow. In the form of a great big Great Dane puppy. Sadly, I have to wait 3 more weeks before they are ready to go, but still. Meeting them and making my choice warms my heart. It's pretty exciting.

he is tarzan from the shelter, don't know what exactly he is, not a manx, i guess. bats a nice name for a manx
Well, her full name is Bat Princess Bela Butt-nubs, but that's a bit of a mouthful. She looked like a bat as a kitten, with huge ears, and it just stuck.

They all rushed to the front like a Morrissey concert.
I was always curious if Morrissey played for animals how they would act.

A guy on Youtube did a unboxing film of a SSD harddrive and by accident caught the voice of a ghost (EVP).

They all rushed to the front like a Morrissey concert.
I was always curious if Morrissey played for animals how they would act.

One gets a bit too excited so this gig was no different than to any european festival with migrants in attendance.

ah so that eternal sleep hasnt kicked in yet, eh? well im glad to hear it. the lack of racist and generally dumb assed remarks around here had me genuinely worried.

It's true though.

I was wondering if the truth is worse for some and why that is?

No idea who you think that anon is but was he a friend?

ah so that eternal sleep hasnt kicked in yet, eh? well im glad to hear it. the lack of racist and generally dumb assed remarks around here had me genuinely worried.

It might have kicked in and this is a reincarnation! :eek:

It's true though.

I was wondering if the truth is worse for some and why that is?

No idea who you think that anon is but was he a friend?

It is true that this is your truth.
Any sort of truth is worse for some.
The word itself has lost a considerable amount of it's original meaning now, in the age of fake news, alternate facts, and it confirms language and words are inadequate.
I'm now convinced this has been always so.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom