What did make you smile today?

The crime show debate between Peter Springare and the former crime professor ended in both admitting sweden's complete failure in regards to the integration politics. They both blamed politicians for not wanting to touch the issue and thereby creating the no go-zone ghettos where crimes and murder are a daily business.

Political journalists describe this debate as a landmark and a turning point in swedish history that will leave a huge impact on the 2018 elections in Sweden. In short they both stated things that mean the swedish democrat leader has been right all along.

*The Sweden Democrat leader, Jimmie Åkesson.

This is what happened in Sweden that had Trump so excited, 87 year old Owe Thörnqvist used as entertainment waiting for the result performing a rap and the old man reached the final with his entry.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.se/2017/01/hidden-figures-is-almost-entirely-lie.html

505-film-page-thumbnail.jpg

Just signed an agreement not to watch any Hollywood productions which means I will only watch quality films from now on.

won in a competition. so excited. as a prize i was sent a cd, entitled "faunal dance dreams" and a sachet of wild flower seeds. the cd starts off with "wedding of the rabbits", followed by "salsa of the crane", "polka of the dormouse", "butterfly waltz" and also a "bat rock" song. seems to be a one-man-synth-band. havent listened to it yet, but already fear it will become my most favorite music cd of all times...
sounds awesome! :p congratulations! what kind of contest?

nintchdbpict000304829732.jpg

On the same date that I watched Manchester United play for the first time they managed to equal Liverpool's overall trophy record of 44 trophies won by beating Southampton 3-2 at Wembley.

My first game watching Man United was on 26th of February 1983 against Liverpool at Old Trafford and here are the highlights from that particular game:

Bought tickets to the annual St. John's vs the naval academy croquet match in Annapolis md which is one of my fav events. First year they're doing tickets so I don't know how that will effect things but last years was huge and its gotta cost a lot to clean up provide security and the bands etc

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom