What did make you smile today?

well i dont like the way zac posen looks. just the little sylph at his side. why is it phoney? for some people it's natural to be uber refined, to pay attention to little details. i dont think that makes them any less real. besides i dont think i really do like real men. i prefer the refined and sophisticated, even if it means contrived and unreal, over the unrefined and unsophisticated any day.

Yes, of course I understand what you mean, it is more the right combination of refinement and genuine personality. That's why I mentioned Moz. They look phoney compared to him.
I try to have my own style but I can't hide the fact that I am a man with some rough edges.
I don't want to and don't need to.
But you wouldn't notice it with me.
Cause I am not that unrefined and unsophisticated.
;)

hmm i dont know who he is. i would have to study this more before making a judgement. on first glance i find he's a bit awkward looking. perhaps he's one of those people who look better moving around than they do in pictures. nice shirt though!

Blazer

Shirt

Yes, of course I understand what you mean, it is more the right combination of refinement and genuine personality. That's why I mentioned Moz. They look phoney compared to him.
I try to have my own style but I can't hide the fact that I am a man with some rough edges.
I don't want to and don't need to.
But you wouldn't notice it with me.
Cause I am not that unrefined and unsophisticated.
;)
rough edges are fine too! actually i dont have a personal preference. some people do 'rough around the edges' well and some people do 'polished' well and some people, well, they just dont do either well. i dont like phoniness when it's like pamela anderson kind of phoniness. to me men like this represent not so much "phoniness" as a sensitivity to detail, a refinement (which the likes of pamela anderson could never have), which i like. i feel like morrissey is a pretty refined person himself (i mean the french teapot that he travels with, for instance), but with him you have the juxtaposing "what is the point of it all?" side of him, which keeps things real.

Blazer

Shirt

aw okay, hes a cutie. and i love the blazer and the shirt! i really dislike purple though so i have issues with the purple shirt he wore in the first video, but nevermind. i still like christopher niquet best of all though! <3

i must go to bed now and dream of fabulous men in delightful prints. night all!

rough edges are fine too! actually i dont have a personal preference. some people do 'rough around the edges' well and some people do 'polished' well and some people, well, they just dont do either well. i dont like phoniness when it's like pamela anderson kind of phoniness. to me men like this represent not so much "phoniness" as a sensitivity to detail, a refinement (which the likes of pamela anderson could never have), which i like. i feel like morrissey is a pretty refined person himself (i mean the french teapot that he travels with, for instance), but with him you have the juxtaposing "what is the point of it all?" side of him, which keeps things real.

But that is what I mean. He doesn't care about the contradictions.
And his sense of refinement doesn't include botox, hair implants, hairpaint, lipfillers or whatever.
Not that I would mind if he did.
Apart from the French teapot, does he still travel with his own pillow?
I remember he checked in the Dorset hotel in London, getting out of the car wearing his own pillow.
Of course there were some tabloid photographers making the picture.

aw okay, hes a cutie. and i love the blazer and the shirt! i really dislike purple though so i have issues with the purple shirt he wore in the first video, but nevermind. i still like christopher niquet best of all though! <3

i must go to bed now and dream of fabulous men in delightful prints. night all!

Have a good sleep and dreams!
Cheers Rifke

I find men who have feminine features and are comfortable enough with themselves to accentuate them very attractive.

Last edited:
real men dont take iron
You are right, they take zinc. Women need iron cause of their period.

My bad!

Seriously though some believe the rising numbers of gays are cause of the hormone changing toxins in plastic. I think there is even a study on that, not that media would report on it.

Most kids nowadays go gay cause it is cool and so it becomes a fashion accessory cause you can then act all over dramatic and be seen and heard. The gays I knew hated those types of gays and those gays were mostly young men.

Far more gay men should consider sex changes and then they would need iron.

i miss 12"etc. i dont feel like i was yet finished talking about pretty well dressed boys with him, or like i had even really started for that matter. i know its over and it never even really began :(

Seeing the tv psychic medium Vendela Cederholm from "Det Okända" (The Unknown) shopping with her husband in an appliance store.

phpKra1U1.jpg

Translation of a swedish song made me smile cause it is so gay Moz somehow.

"Jåron, Jåron, the lassie from Halling,
Lay with the lads both morning and evening,
Half crazy Jåron, tiny and wizened,
Lying with the lads nineteen to the dozen,"

Don't know how exact the translation is by whoever did it but it made me laugh. This is the video earlier posted in the "what song are you listening to" section some time ago:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom