What did make you smile today?

Jodie Foster has left a huge impression on me since her local visit this summer:

Thanks to my latina girlfriend in LA for alerting me to this great clip, love you J.

oy, what a pretty one! who doesnt smile when they see a refined male in a pretty red jacket and floral shirt? philistines, that's who. i need to find him to see if he can open a letter with his cheekbones

62312ChrN0187Web.jpg

well i dont care either way! he's the prettiest thing i ever did see and he reads joan didion and wears red jackets and prada liberty print ties, so he can do just whatever he wants!

Whoever said Botox isn't awesome?
Christopher+Niquet+Museum+Modern+Art+Film+abwk-t5gnhix.jpg

They have style but it's too sophisticated for my taste.
There's something missing there.
A certain manliness, the rough edges are missing.
Compare that with Moz.
No botox, no hair implants or colors in it.
He is a natural.
He is himself, all the way.

well i dont care either way! he's the prettiest thing i ever did see and he reads joan didion and wears red jackets and prada liberty print ties, so he can do just whatever he wants!

Don't you think they look a bit phoney? A bit too designed?
Compared with your love for a real man in a blazer?

is that good or bad, in your opinion? more importantly, does that mean i can have a face like a baby's arse tooooooo when im 40?!

I'm 40 and have a face like a baby's arse.

Green tea and yoga.

Don't you think they look a bit phoney? A bit too designed?
Compared with your love for a real man in a blazer?
well i dont like the way zac posen looks. just the little sylph at his side. why is it phoney? for some people it's natural to be uber refined, to pay attention to little details. i dont think that makes them any less real. besides i dont think i really do like real men. i prefer the refined and sophisticated, even if it means contrived and unreal, over the unrefined and unsophisticated any day.

When it comes to burgundy blazers and floral prints, nobody does it better than Patrick Wolf. His fashion sense is amazing.

hqdefault.jpg

When it comes to burgundy blazers and floral prints, nobody does it better than Patrick Wolf. His fashion sense is amazing.

hqdefault.jpg
hmm i dont know who he is. i would have to study this more before making a judgement. on first glance i find he's a bit awkward looking. perhaps he's one of those people who look better moving around than they do in pictures. nice shirt though!

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom