What did make you smile today?

A devilishly clever president of my country, who ruined it forever and passed away a lot of time ago not without producing before a huge social division, said once: "against the media I won, with the media I lost".
Do you think Trump's supporters have no money to buy all the press they want? He is playing the outcast game to reach the discontented majorities. The wolf in sheep's clothings against the worst possible opponent. Creepy.

His statements say otherwise as he's turned down powerful jews which is new this time around. I don't think he needs to reach the discontented cause they seem to have been there from the start.

Media however wants to make this seem like a close race but there was never really a contest as Hillary will win this with a handsome margin. There is no way that the establishment would allow a man like Trump to become president.

I just wonder how he will react to losing the election and how that might impact american economy and investments. There is no doubt that the country is in deep trouble socially cause of the huge unemployment and not everyone can buy houses and sell them on as a living to stay afloat.

14910378_1377831388908802_228923013077416611_n.jpg

14962598_1378981545460453_6885812052482489769_n.jpg

Not over soon enough. If trump did win hed be in court a month later for fraud in his trump university trial. the president testifying in court is not a good use of his first hundred days. Hopefully she will win which I think will happen. They both get a lot of negative press by I just don't care that much about the email issue and think the foundation talk is a lot of smoke. The investigation is based on a dubious book written by a man who now works for bannon

The garden is beautiful. Is it yours? What's the tree/bush on the left? Is it azalea? I have a green thumb myself and for about a decade now, I am trying to establish Japanese garden in the back of my house. It's a slow process, especially when you start from scratch. You can't make the plants grow faster, they take time and I love old, established trees and bushes. They are sacred.
You are a lucky man to have such a nice little family.

No it's not mine. we were visiting relatives and my sister in law is a photographer videographer and wanted to take some pics and like the man says, this is how I'm gonna refer to number one uno from now on, I like to document a lot of things. I personally am not really a green person as my parents burned me out about it as they're very hardcore about there gardens. I once told my father I was gonna cement over my years when I grew up just to spite him. That didn't happen of course and I've more yard to deal with than I care for. I've ten trees total a few painters bushes which I confess to liking some kind of bush hedge in the front that puts of these neon pink flowers. The trees are kinda annoying though. Two holly trees that drop pointy leaves everywhere an acorn which also drops all kind of acorns I think a couple of birch trees that drop pines with the rest being oak which I like. I hate picking up sticks, a tiresome childhood chore, and just had to get a leaf catcher as I couldn't take raking anymore. The place I'm living now was largely pushed on me by my wife as I, like even now, would prefer condo living. The pics are taken on marylands eastern shore in a quaint yuppy town called Easton which is where we'll be moving hopefully in a year. Time to get old and boring

No it's not mine. we were visiting relatives and my sister in law is a photographer videographer and wanted to take some pics and like the man says, this is how I'm gonna refer to number one uno from now on, I like to document a lot of things. I personally am not really a green person as my parents burned me out about it as they're very hardcore about there gardens. I once told my father I was gonna cement over my years when I grew up just to spite him. That didn't happen of course and I've more yard to deal with than I care for. I've ten trees total a few painters bushes which I confess to liking some kind of bush hedge in the front that puts of these neon pink flowers. The trees are kinda annoying though. Two holly trees that drop pointy leaves everywhere an acorn which also drops all kind of acorns I think a couple of birch trees that drop pines with the rest being oak which I like. I hate picking up sticks, a tiresome childhood chore, and just had to get a leaf catcher as I couldn't take raking anymore. The place I'm living now was largely pushed on me by my wife as I, like even now, would prefer condo living. The pics are taken on marylands eastern shore in a quaint yuppy town called Easton which is where we'll be moving hopefully in a year. Time to get old and boring
I found new appreciation for gardening. Growing up in cold-war Eastern Europe, we had to grow fruits and vegetables out of necessity. There was always shortage of something, so we grew and preserved everything for the cold winter months. I absolutely hated our family's garden. My summer were spent picking some damn currants and whatnot, making jellies and preserves in hot kitchen until late evening, while my friends spent time playing outside and swimming in a nearby lake. But now, I have just small vegetable garden for my boys. I am more interested in Japanese garden and the artistry of it. I am trying to grow lush ferns and moss, a crucial element of Jap gardening. I love the feel of the moss under your feet; so cool and soft. Gardening became a source of meditation for me. Some days I go out for a quick weeding, only to come back to the house 4 hour later. I lose sense of time while gardening. My mind just drifts away...

I found new appreciation for gardening. Growing up in cold-war Eastern Europe, we had to grow fruits and vegetables out of necessity. There was always shortage of something, so we grew and preserved everything for the cold winter months. I absolutely hated our family's garden. My summer were spent picking some damn currants and whatnot, making jellies and preserves in hot kitchen until late evening, while my friends spent time playing outside and swimming in a nearby lake. But now, I have just small vegetable garden for my boys. I am more interested in Japanese garden and the artistry of it. I am trying to grow lush ferns and moss, a crucial element of Jap gardening. I love the feel of the moss under your feet; so cool and soft. Gardening became a source of meditation for me. Some days I go out for a quick weeding, only to come back to the house 4 hour later. I lose sense of time while gardening. My mind just drifts away...

I'm glad you found some happiness in it. My father was like that. His upbringing was extremely poor. Him and four siblings with a violent alcoholic father that eventually left them. He had to grow a lot of vegetables to make there lives easier and that just grew into an obsession. I also grew up in a very rural old fashioned place full of old timey farmers and watermen in the nineteen eighties and nineties which was a time when America was modernizing and I think I kinda grew to resent that our area remained so isolated, in part because its a peninsula next to an ocean, that I always wanted to get away from the identity of it. Growing up in the woods and on the water though makes me extremely comfortable and relaxed when I go back especially now that I've had the experience to have some city life. The water more than anything. A lot of gardening is just to much work for me but also my own resentment for my fathers alcohol issues built a rift between him and anything he liked. I'm older now though so that sorta stuff just doesn't seem like as big a deal anymore and thus my appreciation and enjoyment of nature comes out more and more. I got married on a farm on a rivers edge under an old tree and love visiting there whenever I go home. Cambridge is still very old fashioned and plagued with crime a drugs and racism (it's one of the few minority majority towns around there) but Easton is like its total opposite and much more modern and affluent relatively. It's where a lot of rich d.c. People go to retire if they want to retire in a rural area so I'm hoping to get back in touch with that side of myself but retain things like the Internet and talking to educated people. I'm still a little wary of the idea. Do your sons enjoy the garden. I like you description about moss. For me it's walking through the woods at night or sitting on the edge of the water in the morning

I'm glad you found some happiness in it. My father was like that. His upbringing was extremely poor. Him and four siblings with a violent alcoholic father that eventually left them. He had to grow a lot of vegetables to make there lives easier and that just grew into an obsession. I also grew up in a very rural old fashioned place full of old timey farmers and watermen in the nineteen eighties and nineties which was a time when America was modernizing and I think I kinda grew to resent that our area remained so isolated, in part because its a peninsula next to an ocean, that I always wanted to get away from the identity of it. Growing up in the woods and on the water though makes me extremely comfortable and relaxed when I go back especially now that I've had the experience to have some city life. The water more than anything. A lot of gardening is just to much work for me but also my own resentment for my fathers alcohol issues built a rift between him and anything he liked. I'm older now though so that sorta stuff just doesn't seem like as big a deal anymore and thus my appreciation and enjoyment of nature comes out more and more. I got married on a farm on a rivers edge under an old tree and love visiting there whenever I go home. Cambridge is still very old fashioned and plagued with crime a drugs and racism (it's one of the few minority majority towns around there) but Easton is like its total opposite and much more modern and affluent relatively. It's where a lot of rich d.c. People go to retire if they want to retire in a rural area so I'm hoping to get back in touch with that side of myself but retain things like the Internet and talking to educated people. I'm still a little wary of the idea. Do your sons enjoy the garden. I like you description about moss. For me it's walking through the woods at night or sitting on the edge of the water in the morning
I established my veggie garden purely for the practical and educational reasons. Practical for me - I always find something there to throw in the pot/bowl. Educational - my boys know how to grow things and are more aware and respectful of the fauna and flora. I would love to live by the ocean, I love the sound of crashing waves and the salty air. I live in quite scenic environment, lake and mountains, means swimming in the summer, skiing in the winter. But what I miss from my homeland is the history which you won't find on the West Coast of Canada. I miss the Gothic buildings, old churches, castle ruins, narrow streets with cobblestone pavements of my hometown. Nothing can replace that, even after 23 of living here.

I established my veggie garden purely for the practical and educational reasons. Practical for me - I always find something there to throw in the pot/bowl. Educational - my boys know how to grow things and are more aware and respectful of the fauna and flora. I would love to live by the ocean, I love the sound of crashing waves and the salty air. I live in quite scenic environment, lake and mountains, means swimming in the summer, skiing in the winter. But what I miss from my homeland is the history which you won't find on the West Coast of Canada. I miss the Gothic buildings, old churches, castle ruins, narrow streets with cobblestone pavements of my hometown. Nothing can replace that, even after 23 of living here.

Cool. I was very happy to see something new myself as I had had my fill of our history as a youth. Everything is old, or at least old for America, where I'm from. I wanted to see a sky scraper or at least a tall building. Also jealous of the mountains as everything on marylands eastern shore is flat. I love to ski but I don't want to drive hours just to do it and while the ocean is nice and was fun to skip school and drive to I much preferred the rivers creeks and streams and the quiet sound of running water. They all lead out to a bay that's not very far which can be nice to visit with a boat but it's sitting under a tree while the stream ripples by or paddling a small row boat through marsh that I really enjoy. As to gardening I don't think knowing how to grow vestibules would help me much as I can't stand eating them. I've had to force myself to pretend to like them since I've had a child but it's a struggle

I would like to know what kind of swine rated our posts as troll.

I would like to know what kind of swine rated our posts as troll.

Eh I won't worry about it. Some petty people are annoyed with me and being petty people they like to do petty things. More to do with me I think than you so I wouldn't sweat it

Eh I won't worry about it. Some petty people are annoyed with me and being petty people they like to do petty things. More to do with me I think than you so I wouldn't sweat it
I would like to find out anyway, but of course we can't, because we are not registered users. Could be ritzke. I know she likes to poke at both of us.
How many Morrissey's concerts have you seen and how long have you been a fan?

I would like to find out anyway, but of course we can't, because we are not registered users. Could be ritzke. I know she likes to poke at both of us.
How many Morrissey's concerts have you seen and how long have you been a fan?

I've seen two concerts and have been a fan since I was around twenty around 2000. How soon is now was of course a song that that I was vaguely aware of but where I lived didn't bring a lot of opportunity to hear new music let alone the smiths and was before my first online experience. Also my family while not isolationists or anything biz are weren't really keen on modern things or modern music. I got a lot of instruction in classic blues jazz folk and psych music though. Some country as well though only the good ones. I had maybe a handful of random albums till I was about 19 and then my interest in music just exploded. Got into the punks bands of the time that were popular and followed there influences back to older and rarer in bands. Had to drive pretty far just to buy a good album though. Anyway I started reading the few music magazines available and read about the smiths a then bought the singles collection. There's no music scene were I lived so you could easily be into whatever with no peer pressure so I tried a lot of stuff. Liked some songs on the comp and the others quickly grew on me as just based on how soon is now the rest of the material kinda surprised me. From there I bought the albums and naturally went on to Morris set albums which to my ears still retained a lot of what I liked about the smiths. Probably bought Cuba hate first then arsenal then vauxhal and from there I can't remember. Quarry of course came out somewhere around this time and that probably kept me going as well. As I grew older and more educated I just found more and more to appreciate and to be interested in. I've always been relatively into music my whole life. Played the sax cause my dad made me and sang in a choir for years and years but started playing the guitar around 19. This probably also helped my love of them I got somewhat better as I got older. Kinda like rivers from weezer my personal musical taste were intense and introduced almost all at once. I went from having nothing on my walls to have them covered in collages of bands pics like . When I moved out the walls were covered in thumb tac holes and my parents were amusing very annoyed. now it's a little bit of a different story back there with the internet being more common but then I didn't know anyone into the smiths or could really tell me anything about them. No one had albums and there were any places that would sell a music magazine that's not the rolling stone or spin. I just got lucky I guess to get into them

I've seen two concerts and have been a fan since I was around twenty around 2000. How soon is now was of course a song that that I was vaguely aware of but where I lived didn't bring a lot of opportunity to hear new music let alone the smiths and was before my first online experience. Also my family while not isolationists or anything biz are weren't really keen on modern things or modern music. I got a lot of instruction in classic blues jazz folk and psych music though. Some country as well though only the good ones. I had maybe a handful of random albums till I was about 19 and then my interest in music just exploded. Got into the punks bands of the time that were popular and followed there influences back to older and rarer in bands. Had to drive pretty far just to buy a good album though. Anyway I started reading the few music magazines available and read about the smiths a then bought the singles collection. There's no music scene were I lived so you could easily be into whatever with no peer pressure so I tried a lot of stuff. Liked some songs on the comp and the others quickly grew on me as just based on how soon is now the rest of the material kinda surprised me. From there I bought the albums and naturally went on to Morris set albums which to my ears still retained a lot of what I liked about the smiths. Probably bought Cuba hate first then arsenal then vauxhal and from there I can't remember. Quarry of course came out somewhere around this time and that probably kept me going as well. As I grew older and more educated I just found more and more to appreciate and to be interested in. I've always been relatively into music my whole life. Played the sax cause my dad made me and sang in a choir for years and years but started playing the guitar around 19. This probably also helped my love of them I got somewhat better as I got older. Kinda like rivers from weezer my personal musical taste were intense and introduced almost all at once. I went from having nothing on my walls to have them covered in collages of bands pics like . When I moved out the walls were covered in thumb tac holes and my parents were amusing very annoyed. now it's a little bit of a different story back there with the internet being more common but then I didn't know anyone into the smiths or could really tell me anything about them. No one had albums and there were any places that would sell a music magazine that's not the rolling stone or spin. I just got lucky I guess to get into them
Your post deserves a proper answer. I will get to it tonight, as I am the moment tied up with something else (not literally, of course).:lbf:

Your post deserves a proper answer. I will get to it tonight, as I am the moment tied up with something else (not literally, of course).:lbf:[/QUOTE

No worries sorry about the long post. I'm long winded generally and tend to quickly run on. It's a lazy Sunday so I'll be around when you untangle

I started to get interested in different music at the age of 14. You see, I grew up in a country where full-blown censorship was just a part of everyday life. I hated the music that was played on the radio. You could not hear American or British music, unless you had installed a special antenna that would catch Austrian top 40, which of course would play the music bands from the West. My family would regularly visit Hungary where I would buy American/British records. In mid 80's there were two kinds of listeners around me. The ones that liked heavy metal and the ones who liked electronic music. I was definitely more interested in the electronic music, particularly the Mute Records and 4AD artists. Still, the records and memorabilia were highly unobtainable. I had to resort to painting my own posters (which was fun) and making my own music tapes by attending private listening sessions. There I met a few people who exposed me to yet another level of music - indie/alternative. Actually, it was someone I was romantically involved with that introduced me to the Smiths. I met that person when I moved out of my parents flat and started to live on my own in the capital city of my country. It was right after the velvet revolution and you could feel the influx of Western culture. It was the most exhilarating time during which I must have seen close to 150 bands in a span of 3 years. The Smiths were, however, on the back burner. I got sidetracked and literally consumed by other kinds of music to the point, where I became a frequent contributor to the music periodical. It was definitely a rewarding feeling to see your name published in a music paper. Nevertheless, every fairy tale must come to the end. The end was year 1993 when I moved to Canada and here I stayed.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom