What did make you smile today?

:love: Stole it for my siggy.

You are welcome. First time I walked on that forecourt outside Old Trafford was in February 1983 same weekend when The Smiths debuted at The Hacienda. Me and dad were there for the United-Liverpool game. Many years later I bought United tickets from the tout in that place.

---Urbanus

Jeff Lyons ‏@usedwigs
Hi, I’m your waiter Jeff, let me tell you about The Specials. The Specials are an English 2 Tone ska revival band from Coventry, England…

44300_10152245180778475_1593065855_n.jpg

I-Dont-Think-It-Changes-Anything.jpg

hBCA4EB0F

:D

539848_448775255190802_385775587_n.jpg

tumblr_mi366w1vp31rqy8k6o1_500.jpg

I am SOOOO pumped Danica Patrick won the Daytona 500. That was worth the weekend alone. I mean I was working on more worldy stuff but I love symbols and an aggressive, strategic, fast woman in a man's world is a lovely symbol gift. :love: Thanks big G! I wonder how the Force girls did over in Pomona, I haven't look yet.

They got knocked out first round. Yin and Yang, people! THere's always next weekend in drag racing. :p Super happy for Patrick though.

is that shit still on? Good heavens, remember when my mum watched that like 10 years ago.

Yeah, it is back and I never watched it back in its heyday. I watch it this year with my girlfriend and the people in it have funny characters and the intrigues and disputes are very entertaining. Paul is a must see and he's been on tv before when searching for love in "Ensam mamma söker". AK, the massively built woman from Boden up north, is very funny somehow especially when she scared the poor gay lad Martin with her big tits.

White trash tv is the best when made in Sweden!

---Urbanus

487988_514515565281187_1991109782_n.jpg

:rofl:

"f***ing Cancel this f***ing tour already! Spend 5-6 months recuperating with your current lover" *(insider info) from a fan in a city with no show to go to.

...Still seems Dallas is fun though, even with JR gone.:) Road trips can be fun!

* but don't let him wear you out :D

Last edited:
"f***ing Cancel this f***ing tour already! Spend 5-6 months recuperating with your current lover" *(insider info) from a fan in a city with no show to go to.

...Still seems Dallas is fun though, even with JR gone.:) Road trips can be fun!

* but don't let him wear you out :D

Dallas is salads which never fill you up unless there's tons of bread.

I happened to find the Google Chrome extension "personal blocklist" whereby users can block websites they might not want to know about or use. As I felt that it was time to take a break from Solo and hopefully never come back here again I added the extension and so this is my last message for a long while and maybe forever.

I need time to focus on other things but I leave with a smile offering hugs and kisses to everyone. Take care you Mozzers!

---Urbanus

I was showing an oven repairman a couple apartments to order parts for the ovens. Before going into the old manager's apartments that is gross and strewn with trash, I said "Pardon the condition of this one." Archie the repairman from Peanuts Appliances (that's seriously the name of the business) said without hesitation, "Oh don't worry about anything. I've been in apartments that have been on the news!" :p I thought it was funny!

72680_615228738506583_1041528364_n.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom