What did make you smile today?

Meanwhile in the world of hilarious signs...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-map-house-20121019,0,2619000.story

This guy worked at a hospital by day and apparently collected maps by night, one might say hoarded them. He hollowed out a stereo (that plays music) and stored MAPS in it. Truth is hidden in lyrics this time 'round, people. Roadmaps to higher learning. :thumb:

look-at-this-dog-2.jpg

You-Shall-Not-Pass.jpg

I am off work ill today but just recieved this from my little girl :)

ing_News_08102012190317323_zpscd0bddee.jpg

Did make me smile....although maybe she should be concentrating on her studies! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Cataract Surgery.

What a brilliant idea this is. At least women can feel safe now.

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded car parks, especially during evening hours, the BOLTON Council has established a "Women Only" car park at the new St David’s Shopping Centre. Even the attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first, women-only car park in LANCASHIRE ..

carsd.jpg

My Boss is obsessed with Scramble with Friends. :p

2012-10-23T032449Z_1755076675_TB3E8AN09H6M6_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAMPAIGN.JPG

Woops! Caught. :o Hey! With love, people. With LOVE! :thumb: (That's a good lady horus though, if I do say so myself.)

8125092487_2926f42514_z.jpg

Barney's too polite to tell a cat to scoot. My son has manners. :D

It was the first snow today.

This. Loved waking up to a snow flurry.

Also: Our neighbours keep quails. Today 3 quail chicks hatched. Such tiny little, clumsy creatures. :blushing:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom