What did make you smile today?

Kanye West

Last weekend there was a hot rod show in front of my dad's house, his neighbor hosted it. Anyway, there were a number of famous dragsters there and they do this thing called a cacklefest where they fire up the engines and rev them, it's pretty cool actually. (Note the lady plugging her ears, it's LOUD.)So my dad sends me this pic of the famous car parked in front of his house. :rolleyes: I lolled. :D

5989550182_9f575a458d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Last weekend there was a hot rod show in front of my dad's house, his neighbor hosted it. Anyway, there were a number of famous dragsters there and they do this thing called a cacklefest where they fire up the engines and rev them, it's pretty cool actually. (Note the lady plugging her ears, it's LOUD.)So my dad sends me this pic of the famous car parked in front of his house. :rolleyes: I lolled. :D

Took me awhile to find the car.

My friend's good friend went to Art School in Pasadena and is currently a Photoshop expert. She's paid by a french company that set her up in a loft rent free in New York and pays her nice money in exchange for making magazine cover models look airbrushed and perfect. I think I should send them some of my stuff, you know, see if they can hit me up for a job. :D

"Oh, you still use Photoshop? Well this equipment is all going to have to change. I only work with Microsoft Paint. Get back to me when you can make those arrangements."

Your dad has an excellent eye for a chassis.

Tonight my girlfriend and I said that we should name our child Steven Segal at the exact same time. I am in love....

OK, different sort of fandom, but this video made me laugh hysterically with childhood nostalgic delight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I need to get a bicycle helmet as soon as possible.

I have been rewatching LOST this summer. I am up to Season 3 - Episode 13 (The Man From Tallahassee)

THIS made me laugh... (Thanks to Lostpedia for the cut and paste)

BEN: I want you to bring me the man from Tallahassee.

[Locke narrows his eye, confused.]

ALPERT: What do you need him for?

BEN: Just do it. Now.

ALPERT: OK.

[Locke looks questioningly at Alex. Alpert leaves. Locke and Alex come out.]

LOCKE: [checking to make sure they've left] The man from Tallahassee? What is that? Some kind of code?

BEN: No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom