What did make you smile today?

Ahhh Mike, the guitarist bless him. Came with everything but his equipment :lbf:
He had to drive all the way home and come back.
Performance tonight, folks! Obviously nowhere near any of you :p

My dad told me my gramma is really into lady's soccer now.

I gotta go to bed. kbye.

a complete marmite response from the audience last night! it was great haha!

I have a niece!!....I am an auntie "for the first time"....she is called Elleana....5lb 13oz...and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
Have been exploring the ruins of a house that burnt down recently the whole evening with 3 of my best friends. Just like in the good old days :)

This girl I grew up with has gone off the deep end and goes dress shopping for her dog posting the pictures all over her website. She is a nice girl but it is getting a bit ridiculous. A mutual friend ran into her while she was walking her dog with the dog in a stroller. As time passes, it gets weirder and we all sit back and watch.

This girl I grew up with has gone off the deep end and goes dress shopping for her dog posting the pictures all over her website. She is a nice girl but it is getting a bit ridiculous. A mutual friend ran into her while she was walking her dog with the dog in a stroller. As time passes, it gets weirder and we all sit back and watch.

Weird.

My mom has a stroller for her African grey parrots.
I used to confuse it with my [then] infant nieces strollers.

Seeing my family :) I don't meet them very often unfortunately and when I go here I always get a little anxiety before I go, returning to where I grew up. But I love them, and they are wonderful. I just love them so much.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom