What did everyone get for Christmas thread

Viva Tom

Wall of Arms
I got treated to;
a new flat screen
The Smiths Calender
A print of James Dean & a James Dean belt.

quite a result for me.

anyone else?

Laptop, Sound Affects by the Jam, some clothes, some make-up, Stephen Fry's autobiography and a book of WW1 poetry. Good haul indeed :] Merry Christmas and all that.

Zero, Ziltch, nada.
We kinda decided not to do presents this year. :(

lots of CDs

the Singles '88-'91 boxset

an American Girl doll

these really cool Nikes

the promo poster for Bona Drag (really from 1990!)

Hey everyone... Merry Christmas ^-^

Had great X-mas eve celebration, only got 3hrs of sleep do to too much food in my belly....

Got money (which I always ask for whenever I get asked what I want :D)

Also clothes, and a watch my uncle sent me... <3

Smiths Vinyl Boxset
Harvey Keitel and Edith Sitwell shirts
Stephen Fry in America book
Alfred Hitchcock DVD set
The Sound of The Smiths (2 CD version)
The Smiths calendar
Morrissey tickets for Manchester, Liverpool and Hull
Really nice scarf
Plenty of beer and money

I did very well!

Love PTxx.

The best present that I got this year was easily EqualOpportunityHater's holiday picture of Scarlett Johanson. :horny: :D

Um...then again, I didn't get anything else this year since everyone decided on, and actually stuck to, a 'no gift-giving pact' this year, so there wasn't exactly stiff competition.

I got nothing, and to be honest I really don't know why I should have been given anything. It's not my birthday! :rolleyes:

My mother got me a keyboard!:D It's wonderful, I've worked out parts of the Last Night I Dreamt... intro and I've Changed MY Plea!:D Got some knitting stuff from an aunty:D

Sweet and Tender Hooligan got me a little Oscar Wilde figure!:D 'Twas lovely! Her sister got me "The Man who Mistook His Wife for a Hat" by Oliver Sacks!:D
Littlecharmer got me a book on Skinheads, which was wonderful!:D
Franzi drew me a picture and gave me a hair band!:D

I dunno. I have one package downstairs from my aunt and uncle in Florida. I haven't opened it yet. I'm trying to build suspense. :rolleyes:

some cash
some books
some nude pictures

Nude pictures? Of whom? :D

Among many other things my hubby and I got a Nespresso machine. :sweet: I've wanted one for years....

And I got a beautiful green leather handbag from my hubby, to name the highlights. :)

My mother got me a keyboard!:D It's wonderful, I've worked out parts of the Last Night I Dreamt... intro and I've Changed MY Plea!:D Got some knitting stuff from an aunty:D

Sweet and Tender Hooligan got me a little Oscar Wilde figure!:D 'Twas lovely! Her sister got me "The Man who Mistook His Wife for a Hat" by Oliver Sacks!:D
Littlecharmer got me a book on Skinheads, which was wonderful!:D
Franzi drew me a picture and gave me a hair band!:D

Your welcome dear. Glad you liked it.

I got lots of cash, chocolate, CD's, books, a nice bottle of Ghost perfume, a Virginia Woolf bag , a writing set:D.

haha oh man. so i got socks from my aunt and uncle, OF COURSE. but theyre fancy socks. like, cute booties, like for babies cept....for big feet. and these HIDEOUS oversized pjs. theyre way too big and theyre red with little scottie dogs on them, hahaha. thank god for gift receipts. :cool::D

a new phone
perfume
chocolates
books
a cute cup with sheep on
a calendar
candles
a tatty teddy keyring

oil and vinegar from my boss:p
and a Morrissey ticket which I treated myself:D

Back
Top Bottom