What concert/show are you going to go to next?

The Seeker of Good Songs

For myself and Mrs. Seeker, we are going to see Nitzer Ebb tonight. And later in the month Godsmack/Rob Zombie.

If you will be at the NE show, I'll be the guy in the black shirt.:)

The Cult. You know those things that seem like a really good idea when you've had a couple of drinks, and September seems like ages away? And then, before you know it, you've spent a fourtune on a ticket to a band you didn't really like very much 10 (or more) years ago? Oh dear......... I'm sure it'll be fine, I'll just get drunk.

Probably Håkan Hellström, 22/9 at Lisebergshallen, one of his few gigs this year but I'm far from sure, depend on the price and the people.

I'm also hoping for that The Locust shall return for another wonderfull concert.

The Cult. You know those things that seem like a really good idea when you've had a couple of drinks, and September seems like ages away? And then, before you know it, you've spent a fourtune on a ticket to a band you didn't really like very much 10 (or more) years ago? Oh dear......... I'm sure it'll be fine, I'll just get drunk.

I think you'll succeed, I even managed to think that a "Him" concert was pretty ok when he was at Hultsfredsfestivalen this summer :)D).

Have tickets for New Order at Blackpool next month but no doubt will see someone before then.
The Goat

I just saw Kitty, Daisy and Lewis live!!
Awesome family!! Their parents are also part of the act(mother plays woodbase and father plays guitars), it's like a house party. I was so lucky to see their live and managed to get their autographs!! It was free because it's a launch party of Sean Rowley's club night. I'd love to see their live again.

Boz should play with his children and Lyn when he's not busy touring.:)

Get really really pissed!!! And then you'll love it. Especially when they do She Sells Sanctuary!

As for me, British Sea Power tomorrow and a support band called The Seal Cub Clubbing Club which is the best name for a band ever!

Oh and then We Are Trees, the Other Smiths (f***ing love it butt!) and The Walkmen. And maybe the Bluetones
Thats about the only good thing about the students coming back!! Gigs start back up again!

frank fatty black in sleaze-attle. i've seen that guy like 50 times now. i have peed next to him, been made fun of by him (not peeing) and grabbed his manboobs once in northampton. why fate demanded it be him and not kim deal keeps one up nights...

Probably Sparks at the Cambridge Corn Exchance on October 4th unless something of interest crops up before then.

Kasabian in Bournemouth with my six year old son in December.
He cant wait and neither can I, but I have to say that after repeated listening,Empire is no where near as good as the debut album and is a bit of a disapointment really.(Now I know why Chris Karloff left)
Still,I`ve heard that Kasabian are much better live than studio so hopefully those new songs lacking in any tune or melody will sound good then.

No "I told you so" please, after I initially praised the album,lol.

The Back Room and Hot Fuss are miles better although they are debut`s too so maybe the same thing will happen to them on the second album?
We wont have long to find out either in the case of the latter...I just hope not,I just hope not!

Roll on December anyway.

Last edited:
UPDATE

I didnt know Sparks were touring until I saw mspendl828`s post as I haven`t paid much attention to them recently what with so much good new music to listen to.

So, now I`m off to see Sparks with my boy in two weeks in Brighton ( thankfully they weren`t sold out).
He doesnt even know yet being at school and I cant wait to tell him.He`s going to be delighted (and so am I)

Thanks mspendl828.

i know he's a comedian, so don't know if it counts, but, mark thomas, in a couple of weeks, then the divine comedy, in october.

Back
Top Bottom