What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Liam Gallagher at the Riv to night

Moz at the Riv on Saturday

Great WEEK!!

Moz at the Riv on Saturday. My first Moz show.

I will be at Radiator Hospital on 12/15. Exciting few weeks for me.

Gary Numan tonight. But he has an ankle like a tree trunk after tripping on stage at the last show, so he says he won't be moving around the stage that much. Which is ok, because he kind of dances around like a messianic tit most of the time.

Why doesn't he just cancel like a normal person?

Gary Numan tonight. But he has an ankle like a tree trunk after tripping on stage at the last show, so he says he won't be moving around the stage that much. Which is ok, because he kind of dances around like a messianic tit most of the time.

Why doesn't he just cancel like a normal person?

Needs the money

Needs the money
He's actually doing pretty well for himself. There's a good documentary on him that was released about a year ago where you see he's sitting rather pretty. And he also just released an album I enjoy from start to finish, unlike certain people I know.

He's actually doing pretty well for himself. There's a good documentary on him that was released about a year ago where you see he's sitting rather pretty. And he also just released an album I enjoy from start to finish, unlike certain people I know.

I was just joking really. aside from a song or to I’ve never been a fan. He seems like a nice guy and his from a fan to the star story was fun to read

I was just joking really. aside from a song or to I’ve never been a fan. He seems like a nice guy and his from a fan to the star story was fun to read
I know he's got a rep for being a 1-3 hit wonder, but sonically, he has had a pretty interesting evolution and manages to make engaging music 40 years into his career, which is incredibly rare.

I know he's got a rep for being a 1-3 hit wonder, but sonically, he has had a pretty interesting evolution and manages to make engaging music 40 years into his career, which is incredibly rare.

Agreed and I always appreciate a dedicated person. It takes a lot to even get on stage let alone keep it up for forty years especially after the huts stop. Hits don’t really concern me much though it’s always nice to see artists I like get a few. I’m just not a big fan of he type of music he makes honestly with a few exceptions. Have fun at your show though

Taking my son to see St. Vincent at the Chicago Theater on Jan. 12th.

st-vincent-rolling-stone-interview-read-a3de6962-1130-4a1a-8800-4bc30282dc5a.jpg

New York from Masseduction
(2017)

My favorite band. Considered seeing them in Chicago but the bot-scalped tickets were like seeing front row f***ing McCartney; it was f***ed. Pass.
The combination of your avatar and your statement made me laugh out loud picturing Ricky going to see the National and mingling with their fans.

The combination of your avatar and your statement made me laugh out loud picturing Ricky going to see the National and mingling with their fans.

That would be awesome. April Wine could open and he'd sell hash up and down the aisles between acts.

A couple of really good ones I’m headed to with my wife this week::guitar:

Friday we have David Byrne @ The Palace Theater in Waterbury, Connecticut and then Sunday we’re going to Kristin Hersh and Tanya Donnelly at City Winery in Boston.

Trashcan Sinatras at the Highline Ballroom in NYC in May & in Sellersville, PA are my next shows. :)

Back
Top Bottom