What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Yes, Britney is troubled.
She is a Living Sign too.
She can't sing, but that's not really important as she communicates entirely through her body and her aura.

Best wishes
Sharon

Oh give her a break for going bonkers. Her name is a phonetic anagram of Brit Seen Rape, her erratic behavior was helping. I wanna go hoot her some support. :o

Oh give her a break for going bonkers. Her name is a phonetic anagram of Brit Seen Rape, her erratic behavior was helping. I wanna go hoot her some support. :o

She'll appreciate that.
She's on a journey.
We all are.
"everybody has a date...." Etc.

Have you heard WPINOYB yet? It's wonderful.

Best wishes
Sharon

I will be watching lots of bands at the Primavera Sound Fesitval in Barcelona next week.

http://www.primaverasound.es/horarios?d=2&l=forum

Get the f*** in!

Pixies, St Vincent, John Grant, Midlake, Hospitality, Kendrick Lamarr, Neutral Milk Hotel, The War on Drugs

The buzzcocks, Peter hook ,The Wedding Present, Television doing Marquue Moon

Daniel Avery, Laurent Garnier, Metronomy, Disclosure

I could go on...

Queens Of tthe Stone Age, Arcade Fire, Julian Cope

Slowdive, Sharon Van Etten, Mick Harvey performs Serge Gainsbourg, Slint, The National

And I haven't even got to the Saturday!

Last edited:
Going to that London in July to see Arcade Fire. Booyeah :D

Nice. I'm catching them in August. Back row but there's no bad seat and Arcade Fire pits are rowdy.

Saw Fear of Men and The Pains of Being Pure at Heart last night
Seeing Guided By Voices on Thursday, The Monkees on Friday and my girlfriend's band on Saturday.
Them some guy named Morrissey twice next week.

Saw Fear of Men and The Pains of Being Pure at Heart last night
Seeing Guided By Voices on Thursday, The Monkees on Friday and my girlfriend's band on Saturday.
Them some guy named Morrissey twice next week.

Nice. :thumb:

Me and my sister are going, we've wanted to see them for years but never got them around our neck of the woods.

THey put on a killer show. The one I saw in Berkeley one of the band members was climbing the scaffolding and was playing some instrument way up high without ropes or anything, if he fell, he died. Dude HAD to be coked out, it was crazy. The crowd goes bananas too, very high energy.

The Libertines - London 05/07/14
Morrissey - Manchester 12/07/14 **this one was wishful thinking, unfortunately**
James - Leeds 23/11/14

Last edited:
I will be watching lots of bands at the Primavera Sound Fesitval in Barcelona next week.

http://www.primaverasound.es/horarios?d=2&l=forum

Get the f*** in!

Pixies, St Vincent, John Grant, Midlake, Hospitality, Kendrick Lamarr, Neutral Milk Hotel, The War on Drugs

The buzzcocks, Peter hook ,The Wedding Present, Television doing Marquue Moon

Daniel Avery, Laurent Garnier, Metronomy, Disclosure

I could go on...

Queens Of tthe Stone Age, Arcade Fire, Julian Cope

Slowdive, Sharon Van Etten, Mick Harvey performs Serge Gainsbourg, Slint, The National

And I haven't even got to the Saturday!

Sounds awesome. I'd love to hear a review:D

- - - Updated - - -

The Libertines - London 05/07/14
Morrissey - Manchester 12/07/14
James - Leeds 23/11/14

Moz date just a rumor, no? I do hope it's true for you and the other Uk fans, though;)

Morrissey twice next week and then Echo & the Bunnymen in NYC this August.

Billy Joel's setlist the other night, I'm tempted to go tonight if there was a really cheap ticket.

1554594_10152012434406901_7570490885148031974_n.jpg

Meh, too tired. Billy Joel won't mind if I sit, sit, sit, sit, sit this one out. :D

Last edited:
Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers with Edie Brickell at the Hollywood Bowl. I'll be in the nosebleeds so it won't be like I'll be stroking his white hair with my crazy eyes. There will be fireworks which is a bonus. Hell, I'd go see Kings of Leon open for Nickelback if there were fireworks. :D

7/6: Swans - New Haven, CT
7/20: Queens of the Stone Age - Philadelphia, PA
7/25: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Philadelphia, PA
9/19: Devendra Banhart, Stephin Merritt and Iron & Wine - Brooklyn, NY

I've been a huge fan of Michael Gira's work for years and have never seen him live, so I'm really looking forward to the Swans show in particular.

Back
Top Bottom