What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Young the Giant - Hammerstein Ballroom NYC - March 1

At the Capitol Theater where Moz played last year? Where are you from in NY?

Yes, it's at The Capital where I saw Moz last year. I'm really excited I haven't seen them in many years. It will be weird because I haven't been there since Moz:o

I'm from Long Island. I live about an hour outside the city. :)

I'm in Queens, used to live on Long Island. :)
Enjoy the show. Saw the Pixies open for U2 at Madison Square Garden in 1992.

Yes, it's at The Capital where I saw Moz last year. I'm really excited I haven't seen them in many years. It will be weird because I haven't been there since Moz:o

I'm from Long Island. I live about an hour outside the city. :)

12009061243_8d97521995_z.jpg

Saw Pinback tonight. They are so flippin' good live. Fantastic show.

Feb. 13th: Skinny Puppy @ The Trocadero (Philly)
Feb. 28th: St. Vincent @ Union Transfer (Philly)
April 15th: Rufus Wainwright @Town Hall (NYC)

I got tix for Rufus at town hall too! I've never seen him before. It's my next definite concert, but I hoping something will come up before...there's a few on the 'maybe' list.

Hardwell at WHP on friday :pray::ahhh:

then next week IMO the best live band around, FOALS :guitar::thumb::)

and frank turner up next

boom.

If I had infinite money and the will to go to a music festival, I'd go to this one. :cool:

1625571_10152260130189497_1401171899_n.jpg

Anyone in LA want to leave their comfort zone and experience something cool and a tad scary? LOW END THEORY every Wednesday at the Airliner in Lincoln Heights. It's up a crickety urine-soaked staircase in a room that is an OCD nightmare but once you're comfy it's pretty f***ing amazing. They have regular DJs who spin and freestyle, guests who freestyle and guest bands. 3/26 my girls SC are playing, I saw a WAY TOO SHORT set there a year or so ago and the experience was pretty amazing.

http://www.lowendtheoryclub.com/

France is hot now, all my Mon Ami's are playing there it seems. (I'd love to go to this festival if I were a world traveler.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Metalachi is playing La Cita Thursday if anyone is in the mood for hilarious and quality musicianship. It seems like too small a venue for them though, it might be too loud.

Back
Top Bottom