What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Built to Spill is Vegas, bitches!!!!!!!!! :guitar:

The show is at the Hard Cock but I'm staying in the Cosmopolitan because I'm classy that way. Mama needs a vacay.

Does anyone else get as pissed as me about "convenience fees" when paying for a ticket? WTF is that? I'm starting to sound like my dad. Lol.

Srsly though, the last ticket I decided not to buy until I'm less pissed had a convenience fee that was 1/3 the price of the ticket. :squiffy:

/endrant

Scheduling drama. I switched taking my dad to Jay Leno so I could see Sister Crayon and I switched it to the day I was going to see Mason Jennings. fml And since there's three bands that night I bet SC only plays 4 songs while MJ would do a whole set. f***. My brain is scrambled eggs today. first world problems.

One of my current FAVORITE musicians is touring Europe now. To have never heard a song and see her live is phenomenal, she is a magician with her instruments and has a killer voice, I can't recommend her enough. Go see her, it's an honor.

https://www.facebook.com/emilywellsmusic/app_123966167614127

Last edited by a moderator:
The friday after Thanksgiving we're going to Jack Sheldon's birthday party at the Catalina. Normally he plays for free in Glendale, but this is special, he had a stroke, recovered, everyone thought he was dead, now he's coming back with his full orchestra, sooooo worth the $35. He's doing two shows but his actual birthday is the one we're going to. Most people think of schoolhouse rock but I always associate him with great bread, his home gig place (Jax) sells amazing soup and fresh french bread. :p

As always, f***ing incredible show. I had two too many shots but otherwise a perfect evening. And I shook Doug's hand, he has surprising soft hands for as much as he plays, he even picked up the second guitar for the opening band. Work ethic FTW!

11106843875_db416100b1_z.jpg

If you live in Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin, Leicester, Brighton, Guilford or London and DON'T go see EMily Wells in the next few days, you are seriously missing out on an amazing show. She's a magician, even if you don't know a single song. WORTH. IT. Slap on your beards and GO.

https://www.facebook.com/emilywellsmusic/app_123966167614127

Phish - 12/30/13 - MSG... Floor Section General Admission... woohoo
Phish - 12/31/13 - MSG... Still waiting on my tickets.

Fun way to spend NYE!

It was a Festivus Miracle...
Phish - 12/30/13 - MSG... Floor Section General Admission
Phish - 12/31/13 - MSG... Floor Section General Admission

Awesome Buzzetta! Don't get crushed.

The Growlers tomorrow at the Echoplex. Saw them open for the Flaming Lips and was impressed, it'll be interesting to see them headline.

Awesome Buzzetta! Don't get crushed.

The Growlers tomorrow at the Echoplex. Saw them open for the Flaming Lips and was impressed, it'll be interesting to see them headline.

A big ol' never mind on this plan. I sat down to buy a ticket and it's sold out. :squiffy: Eagles game it is.

This seems like an amazing festival. I hate festivals but I'd lower my agida quotient to see a lot of these bands.

1044739_10152384159654239_300626223_n.jpg

Feb. 13th: Skinny Puppy @ The Trocadero (Philly)
Feb. 28th: St. Vincent @ Union Transfer (Philly)
April 15th: Rufus Wainwright @Town Hall (NYC)

Back
Top Bottom