What concert/show are you going to go to next?

I got a refund on the Atlanta Moz show since I can't get the time off this time. I was sad to do it.

I'm going to see Foals April 30th. That should be awesome.
IAMX May 4th.
I'm driving up to Atlanta for both of these.

I'm off to see the very excellent Plastic Letters at the Brewery Tap in Idle on Saturday. A top-notch punk/wave covers band.

P.

Hopefully none as I'd hate to become a sad pop grandad with a wrinkly face resembling a wet washing up cloth. Most in this thread should just retire with a bit of pride and respect left. Just the image of middle aged people looking at teenagers makes me feel uneasy and sad. Put a suit on and go to the park and feed the ducks please.

Hopefully none as I'd hate to become a sad pop grandad with a wrinkly face resembling a wet washing up cloth. Most in this thread should just retire with a bit of pride and respect left. Just the image of middle aged people looking at teenagers makes me feel uneasy and sad. Put a suit on and go to the park and feed the ducks please.

Hmm...and yet you come on here as "Anonymous"...sounds like you may be the sad pop grandad! Hahahahaha!

DSCN9983.jpg

May 2,3,4 I'll be zenning out to this group of semi-homeless looking men. Built To Spill amazingness. Can't wait.

EDIT: I went to buy tickets and the Troub sold out! :squiffy: Srsly weird, I had to use stub hub for Saturday. Oh well, if I feel swayed on Friday I'll look for a scalper. Lol. God's like "Take a day off in the middle, Amie! Jeez."

Last edited:
So I was going to originally go to three days of BTS. THen the Stones announced a show on the middle day and I thought I should check them out but my work mojo is always just meh with them, I'm usually more concerned with the details of traversing the Staples Center rather than feeling relaxed and enjoying the show. They're going to be back in town in a month, I'll catch them on their second leg and stick with a mini BTS marathon I originally planned. :cool: So stoked.

I may head to see the rolling stones next week. Have tickets but I'm just not feeling it.

temperance movement in ull on the 10th may.
vintage trouble in june, york fibbers
and i must say how much i enjoyed james at the men last friday, the exceeded my expectations big time.

I may head to see the rolling stones next week. Have tickets but I'm just not feeling it.

My friend REALLY wants me to go, I'm not feeling it either. Next month.

So last night this band called Junior Rocket Scientist (they need a better name) opened for BTS. I kinda dug it. I was pretty drunk but I recall thinking they really had their hands on a fantastic sound. The singers voice leaves a lot to be desired, he;s kinda whiney or something, but another cool thing they did was to all switch instruments a few times during the set, an extremely talented group of musicians.

Manic Street Preachers. Auckland Tuesday 2 July 2013. First Morrissey last year and now the Manics. That'll be my bucket list completed! I could find new things to add to it, but what?

Belle & Sebastian, Santa Barbara Bowl. :cool: (Best Coast is opening, never seen either of them.)

I kinda wanna see The Postal Service at the greek but I'm poor as eff at the mo. :( There's no bad seat there though, might happen.

Back
Top Bottom