What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Bryan Ferry on 21 September in Budapest. Still hesitating about seeing Tom Jones in November...

31/08/2011 : PULP. - Brixton Academy,London.
01/09/2011 : ARCADE FIRE. - Edinburgh Castle,Scotland.
08/09/2011 : KURT VILE,Woods. - Scala,London.
13/09/2011 : HANDSOME FURS. - Hoxton Bar and Kitchen,London.
15/09/2011 : MIKE SCOT. - Purcell Room,South Bank Centre,London.
16/09/2011 : BEIRUT. - Brixton Academy,London.
20/09/2011 : I'M FROM BARCELONA. - Tabernacle,London.
10/10/2011 : IRON & WINE. - Shepherd Bush Empire,London.
19/10/2011 : FEIST. - London Palladium.
26/10/2011 : MILES KANE. - Electric Ballroom,London.
03/11/2011 : PATRICK WOLF. - Komedia,Brighton.
04/11/2011 : PATRICK WOLF. - Roundhouse,London.
05/11/2011 : JANIS IAN. - Cadogan Hall,London.
08/11/2011 : THE ANTLERS. - Concord 2,Brighton.
10/11/2011 : THE ANTLERS. - Koko,London.
02-
04 /12/2011 : ATP, Curated by JEFF MANGUM. - Butlins,Minehead.
08/12/2011 : JEFF MANGUM, - Union Chapel,London

November 7th
lykke-li.jpg

:love:

Johnny Marr and The Healers- Deaf Institute, Manchester
John Foxx - Liverpool Uni
Roddy Frame- Deaf Institute, Manchester
Roddy Frame- Kazimer, Liverpool
Stiff Little Fingers- Liverpool O2
Motorhead / UK Subs/ Anti Nowhere League - Liverpool Uni
Mariachi El Bronx- Sound Control, Manchester
Merry Hell - St Helens Citadel
Wire-Liverpool O2

Going to see The Lemonheads tomorrow night. Doing the whole "Ray" album, plus many treats....

[youtube]h_GIlZX8yDQ&feature[/youtube]

Going to see The Lemonheads tomorrow night. Doing the whole "Ray" album, plus many treats....

[youtube]h_GIlZX8yDQ&feature[/youtube]

Very good show last night. Just like the past Lemonheads shows I have seen, Dando was wasted. Forgetting words, chords, mumbling etc... But that is what to expect at a Lemonheads show. The funniest thing about the night was outside the venue there was a mid 30's man crying and saying, "Thanks Evan for ruining the soundtrack of my youth" Evidently this was his first time seeing them. But really, really good show. They are doing UK leg in December in any is interested...

31st Oct PJ Harvey
8th Nov Throwing Muses
11th Nov St Vincent/ Cate Le Bon
23rd Nov Wild Beasts
1st Dec Wire

Sonja Kehler sings Brecht, Skuespilhuset, Copenhagen, 29th October
Bill Callahan, Lilla Vega, Copenhagen, 16th November
Bill Callahan, Palladium, Malmö, 21st November

Tony Bennett at the end of the month...

Just found out what my New Years Eve Plans are.... YES!!!! In the 100's!!!

Punch You in the Eye was the show opener for MSG NYE 1995 and MSG NYE 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently in a massive dilemma. I have tickets for rescheduled Horrors' gig in Liverpool for me and my girlfriend, but the new date means she can't make it. They're one of our collective favourite bands who we've both seen several times at festivals over the years, but never at one of their own gigs, so to just sell her ticket back and go alone would feel like betrayal, and I'm not sure it could be the same without her... but it's the Horrors! What can I do?

going to see Vintage Trouble, at the Cockpit, Leeds on Wed night, but dont know a graet deal about them, spare seat in the car.
Anyone else seen them?

I'm currently in a massive dilemma. I have tickets for rescheduled Horrors' gig in Liverpool for me and my girlfriend, but the new date means she can't make it. They're one of our collective favourite bands who we've both seen several times at festivals over the years, but never at one of their own gigs, so to just sell her ticket back and go alone would feel like betrayal, and I'm not sure it could be the same without her... but it's the Horrors! What can I do?

Man up and go (assuming you're a girl) that's what I'm doing for the rescheduled Bristol date. The Horrors, for all their obvious influences, are one of the most interesting bands about at the mo'. Climie Fisher were not right with 'Love Changes Everything.'

Back
Top Bottom